Not open for further replies.
Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can call anyone other than my SO. She is using skype on her mobile and me on everything yet I cannot connect to her. Anyone know what is going on?

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Sin$
I can call anyone other than my SO. She is using skype on her mobile and me on everything yet I cannot connect to her. Anyone know what is going on?
Is she able to connect to other people?

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Then it's her end I'm guessing.
-.- Thank you sherlock...
The app on her phone is fully up to date and her phone has a strong enough connection to a network.

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
-.- Thank you sherlock...
The app on her phone is fully up to date and her phone has a strong enough connection to a network.
Well I'm only trying to help.

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
The phone she is using is a bit old but that wouldn't have much to do with it, would it?
I doubt it. I'm no Skype expert; you should contact Skype themselves, it would be best.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Like trying to catch smoke with your hands. I got nothing from them...
Skype support is the worst. So, basically you can connect to other people but she cannot connect to anyone correct?

Is she using a jailbroken device? Also, could be her connection. If it's not that the only thing I can think of is her making another account and seeing if that fixes it.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Skype support is the worst. So, basically you can connect to other people but she cannot connect to anyone correct?

Is she using a jailbroken device? Also, could be her connection. If it's not that the only thing I can think of is her making another account and seeing if that fixes it.
Samsung. From about 2 years ago...
I need to test her internet myself...I'll have to go to her's and make some skype calls.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The phone she is using is a bit old but that wouldn't have much to do with it, would it?
Skype Mobile is Incredibly Buggy and often hogs resources, it isnt very good on older devices either, and i often recieve calls on skype where i cant hear them when my volume is unmuted and on full both mine and theirs. Maybe she should try on pc? or another phone or tablet device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register