Discussion in 'Misc. Games Modding' started by Xsosxninja, Jul 15, 2010 with 3 replies and 6,053 views.
anyone have it or know how to? if so post gamertag and give tutorial please thanks =)
Some one all ready asked about this. I think it's pc.
Ok. as far as getting the colored griptape glitch xbox 360, im not sure how its done. However, i happened to find a buddy on my friends list that has the glitch. Upon importing my friends skater, ive found that you do NOT need a graphic labeled "griptape glitch." EVERY graphic in the 4 downloaded spots, most team, and brand logos work! for example, the greenish/yellow "Creature" logo located in the brand logos, will ultimately give you neon yellow griptape, whereas the black and white "fallen" logos will give you either black or white griptape. Also, ive found that messing with all the logos gives you not only different colors, but some colors even have the griptape texture along with the bolts still showing. Here are some good tips to help you on your way to find the best color for you.
1. Find a friend on xbox360 that has the colored griptape glitch. (DO NOT ADD ME)
2. Go to edit skater, highlight your character, then click on "import skater"
3. Scroll down find the friend with the glitch and hit accept.
4. Then, once you have the imported skater, change the body mods to look like your guy again. ( i post this step because i dont want to see tons of the same looking guy haha!)
5. once you change the body mods to your right look, go into merchandise and click on the skateboards.
6. *** THIS IS IMPORTANT *** Once your in the spot to change the look of your skateboard, you'll notice that the full board is a different color. Look around at all the different logos and put them on your board, but DO NOT MOVE THE LOGO IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!!!! Moving the logo, will result in the resetting of the graphics and you will have to start completely over.
7. once you have found the color of you choice, click on accept and go out and skate.
Well thanks for listening to my advice on coloring your grip tape. if i happen to find out how to make it happen rather than just tinkering with the already found glitch, i will post another topic.
Nice first post looks like it's copy and paste tho.
Separate names with a comma.