Discussion Should I get a xbox?

• Thread starter Noobingandtuben
  • Start date
  • Views 874
Noobingandtuben

Noobingandtuben

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure if this goes here but i was thinking of getting a xbox because i like older consoles i've never owned any xboxs and also wheres a good place to get the console and games?

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure if this goes here but i was thinking of getting a xbox because i like older consoles i've never owned any xboxs and also wheres a good place to get the console and games?
A good place to buy any old stuff like that would be a yard sale. I would also try ebay.

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go for it, i bought one for £15 as i never owned one. Ended up softmodding it and it now has a 160gb HDD. Best £15 ive ever spent. Take a quick look on ebay thats where i got mine.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheap as chips, get one from a PAWN shop or Ebay. They are amazing and I miss my xbox.

AlphaEvasive

AlphaEvasive

The Black Swordsman
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant beat the classics, i still have my game boy colour with my pokemon blue cartridge =D

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you should so do that. Playing classics are the ****.

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got a white one. just sits and collects dust. i was really into it when the 360 was fairly new. had one with a crystal ghost case installed a chip and upgraded the hdd to a 250. had all sorts of games and movies on it. sold it for 200 dollars way back then. i was doing a service for a customer a while back and there in a pile of old electronics sat a original xbox. asked the guy what he was gunna do with it and he replied "idk the kids have the new stuff now. prob gunna toss it" i took it home and to my pleasant surprise already had a chip installed. all i had to do was replace the laser for 8 dollars. i just don't use it anymore for anything but a display along the other consoles

High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
There are some really fun o xbox games out there. Plus you can get them really cheap, only downside is no multiplayer :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register