• Thread starter Ryan Reynolds
  • Start date
  • Views 2,019
SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You a ****ing retard and should die for that comment. Uncharted sucks, Twisted Metal died so fast. From what I've played, Sony's characters are just sad rip-offs of Nintendo characters. You CAN NOT say anything is better than Mario or Zelda, they defined gaming and still do today. There's more Zelda and Mario activity than there is Twisted Metal or Uncharted combined.

Wii U is next-gen. It came out this generation, did it not? Just because it's not super ****ing beafy like the PS4 is going to be, doesn't mean it'll be bad. I'd rather pay $350 for a console I'll enjoy playing than a $600 console that has ****** games with idiot kids messing around. Nintendo puts time and effort into their games, you can not say the same for Mircosofts, Activison, or Sony's games now.

It's sad how much people only care for "numbers" and graphics, you guys clearly didn't grow up with some quality games.
How dare you say that to Habo. Habo make his life here hell, like you did with the dude who reccomended CyberPower PC's

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
not worth it imo. it barely has any games, its basically the PS Vita all over again. save it for next gen stuff.
That's pretty much true of any system at the beginning of its life.

You a ****ing retard and should die for that comment..
God forbid any of us dare to have a differing opinion.

OT: I'd try getting one. I believe it's going to have a lot of great games, most of them Nintendo only. Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, the new Zelda game (whatever it's going to be called). The system has very good graphics, and performs well. I plan to get one myself.

SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty much true of any system at the beginning of its life.

God forbid any of us dare to have a differing opinion.

OT: I'd try getting one. I believe it's going to have a lot of great games, most of them Nintendo only. Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, the new Zelda game (whatever it's going to be called). The system has very good graphics, and performs well. I plan to get one myself.
I wanted to get one, just never got around to buying it D: I'll guess I will wait until it has been out for another year or 2.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to get one, just never got around to buying it D: I'll guess I will wait until it has been out for another year or 2.
It's understandable. Not everyone has the money to shell out on a console. If you're like me, you have other things to buy before even considering a new console. My friend bought one, and after playing it, I can say I was extremely pleased with it. I hope to get one at some point.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
It's understandable. Not everyone has the money to shell out on a console. If you're like me, you have other things to buy before even considering a new console. My friend bought one, and after playing it, I can say I was extremely pleased with it. I hope to get one at some point.
Yeah me too, but I just can't understand why they did not put a better CPU and GPU in it...
And why did all the conversation with me and error is gone... :frown:

SmashinHearts

HuskyCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a Wii for a christmas present for myself I payed half, and my mom payed the other half. I was really please with playing it with my sister. Wii Sports Boxing with her was fun :tongue: Then I saw an add for Wii Sports Resort and immediatly wanted to know when it was out. I played that alot and also I liked Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Wii was a fun console. I just want a bigger library of games for it to come out. And if I buy a Wii U it will be the only console I ever have owned besides the Wii. Did you ever play the first Wii Zelda game? I loved just wondering around on the horse XD. Also, I had pokémon Crystal, and I played it coming home from a trip to find out my sister beat the game on my save :o Man, good times in the past. I hope for many to come. And atm I can't afford one since I need to take care of myself, I have a nice PC so until I can buy one I'll be mostly playing on there.

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah me too, but I just can't understand why they did not put a better CPU and GPU in it...
And why did all the conversation with me and error is gone... :frown:
If I had to guess, performance at a budget. I've always thought Nintendo's goal is to make a system everyone can enjoy. For them, it isn't about being the most powerful, it's about providing a good system and good games. Think about what most Nintendo fans are Nintendo fans for, games like Metroid, LoZ, Mario, and Pokemon. No matter how you look at it, the Wii U is a sold console that can hold it's ground. However, not everyone will like it, which is a given. It just comes down to preference in the end.

I bought a Wii for a christmas present for myself I payed half, and my mom payed the other half. I was really please with playing it with my sister. Wii Sports Boxing with her was fun :tongue: Then I saw an add for Wii Sports Resort and immediatly wanted to know when it was out. I played that alot and also I liked Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Wii was a fun console. I just want a bigger library of games for it to come out. And if I buy a Wii U it will be the only console I ever have owned besides the Wii. Did you ever play the first Wii Zelda game? I loved just wondering around on the horse XD. Also, I had pokémon Crystal, and I played it coming home from a trip to find out my sister beat the game on my save :eek: Man, good times in the past. I hope for many to come. And atm I can't afford one since I need to take care of myself, I have a nice PC so until I can buy one I'll be mostly playing on there.
I put so much time into Wii sports, haha. I mainly play SSBB on my Wii, but I've gotten countless hours of entertainment out of it, which is what buying a system is all about.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I put so much time into Wii sports, haha. I mainly play SSBB on my Wii, but I've gotten countless hours of entertainment out of it, which is what buying a system is all about.
The only game I play on the Wii are SSBB and MKW lol

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I forgot about Crash Bandicoot because now its total ****(like Spyro) Activision ****ed those 2... But CB1, 2 and 3 were awesome, Spyro 1, 2 and 3 were awesome too!
They ruined my favorite games :frown: now all I have left is zelda.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I never played twisted metal what system is it on?
PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP (PS1 = Twisted Metal 1-2-3-4, PS2 = Twisted Metal Black, PS3 = Twisted Metal and PSP = Twisted Metal Heads-on)

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You're going to buy it. Wind Waker HD is coming out in Fall. Super Smash Bros is coming to the console next year, Zelda in maybe another year after that. Pikmin is a fantastic game anyone should get into. Nintendo just has the better games out of Microsoft and Sony.
You must be high lolol they have good games not even close to better than ms and aony

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How old are you? And you seems to be the one whose "retarded" here, because you just sound like a close minded Nintendo fanboy raging on anyone who do not like Nintendo games

I just had to reply to this because this is complete ignorant. Did I not list a bunch of games not from Nintendo? You should dust off your reading abilities.

Top Bottom
Login
Register