Serpant's SiCkAzZ Turf

• Thread starter SerpantSlayer
  • Start date
  • Views 7,128
R

Rifle Squad

Reaction score
Sin$
this mod is awesome but it sometimes get boring but it is good but can serpants make another modded turf or other new map modded that would be awesome

this mod is awesome but it sometimes get boring but it is good but can serpants make another modded turf or other new map modded that would be awesome

sorry im new at this stuff but this map is awesome

thanks

R

Rifle Squad

Reaction score
Sin$
im sorry im very new at this website and im not good at this stuff

does anybody no a thread where i can get a good triplicate mod or mods but it has to be fun does someone

W

Wishfull modder

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
Ive been using your site for a very long time now and as you can see i finally decided for some reason to join. but anyways thats not the reason why im posting.....its because i wanted to ask why, whenever i try to download the file for any of these mods.....they wont properly download.
For example: when i click download for the sppf file it directs me to rapidshare (as it should) and then i click free user download (because i dont have the premium account) and the download box pops up (as it should) but instead of the first dialoge box saying "run" it says "find".

Im sorry if Im wasting your time, i have already looked through the forums for any kind of problem like so and there was no answer. so i would highly appreciate it if someone would help me :thumbup:

oh yeah.....if it would give you any more information...i tryed to download the file on a vista laptop. (althought I tryed it on a XP too)

H

haloguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its probably saved as a winrar Document, which needs Win Rar to open. You can Download and Install WinRar from...
WinRar: WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Homepage
After that, when you press download, select open with, and find Win Rar. When it is done, it will open up a box, that will have the folder of the SPPF/Serenity in it. Just Drag and drop it to your desk top, then patch your map like usual, btw, Help forums next time, Kthx
Help Forums: Halo 2 Mod Help

L

LegitModZ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol.. you dont know whats winrar?

umm, how can u mod then?

H

halo2modder117

Reaction score
Sin$
i got this map once befor it took me a year to find ir again omg this map is sick azZ ****zz:thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register