• Thread starter retro rob
  • Start date
  • Views 470
retro rob

retro rob

Hazard to Costa
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's late in the game for Fifa 14, but I'm becoming extremely bored with it. I've created players, teams, took Bradford City to the top of the Premier League(bought Bakkali i.e. beast), and played a TON of Ultimate Team. For the life of me though, I'm having trouble getting players sent off. I've had goalkeepers flail right in to my players and not receive even a warning. In the thousands of games I've played, TWICE have I been able to send off a player. Both times it was the goalkeeper and both times it was a straight red. So my question is this: Does anyone have any advice on how I can draw more cards on the opposition? I know that's probably a hard thing to do in words without visual, but any help would be appreciated in these final days of FIFA 14. Thank you!

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Slide from behind or tackle with the last man when the opposition are attacking.

retro rob

retro rob

Hazard to Costa
Reaction score
Sin$
Slide from behind or tackle with the last man when the opposition are attacking.

What I'm after here is actually drawing the foul. I'm even wondering how many I could get sent off.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Best option is to try and predict when your opponent is gonna slide, maybe turn your back to them or do a skill move to try make sure they make contact with your legs and not the ball. If it's last man back and you think he's gonna slide, knock the ball ahead of you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register