Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I dropped se7enstudios for a reason
wink.gif
You did?

Guys, I am waiting on Sins to submit his graphic.

The Aviator

Aviator

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i did , you did take my name off the thread didnt you
wink.gif
You never clarified that with me. Your name is still on that thread. :blink:

What reason are you talking about anyway? Lol.
I know we need to improve but you were one of our best designers and I didn't want you to leave the shop.

J

JTAGGER 7z

Reaction score
Sin$
im good for a beginner heres my photobucket i left TTG they suck http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/JTAGGER7z/

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at all...

Wait, isn't appealing to the majority of people what "good" looking graphics is about. Doesn't matter whether it follows what you think good GFX should look like. It looks better to the majority of people meaning it is better.

People vote for us 'cause in their mind, ours looks better, and the majority of people thought ours was looked better, so it kinda therefore is to most people.
No offense, but that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.(Remember, no offense, I'm just passionate about gfx)
Skill isn't the same thing as popularity. Look at music, someone like micheal angelo batio out classes every popular guitarist. He's not as popular as them, but he's so much better.

2nd, that's basically saying the outcome is the only thing that matters. The outcome doesn't matter at all.
My mentor said(and he does art for a living, so he would know best) that the outcome doesn't matter, it's the process your go through to achieve that outcome.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No offense, but that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.(Remember, no offense, I'm just passionate about gfx)
Skill isn't the same thing as popularity. Look at music, someone like micheal angelo batio out classes every popular guitarist. He's not as popular as them, but he's so much better.

2nd, that's basically saying the outcome is the only thing that matters. The outcome doesn't matter at all.
My mentor said(and he does art for a living, so he would know best) that the outcome doesn't matter, it's the process your go through to achieve that outcome.
Truer words have never been spoken.
Btw, you need to help me with making s***/smudging with my tablet, since your 1337 with that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register