What's new

Package Se7enSins Theme & Carrier Logos!

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
The one on modmyi isn't updated. Don't really care to submit stuff to them, as I'd like to be in control to when it will be updated, and such.
looks the same as yours but anyways can i get a link to your theme so i can manully install to my idevice

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
nah mate the theme you sent me like its showing in winterboard but when i pick it as my theme its just normal no s7s theme
I never sent you any theme?
The deb is to use with Zeppelin. It's not a theme.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks cheers
I have the repo up, but it's not working correctly. Keep getting a 404 when trying to download anything. Will update when it is fixed, but it should be up within an hour or two.

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
i have your repo but when downloading the theme or anything from your repo i get HTTP/1.11 Eroor

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i have your repo but when downloading the theme or anything from your repo i get HTTP/1.11 Eroor
Weird. I'll look into this. 
I see the problem. I didn't fix what I was suppose to. give it 5 minutes and it will work!

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job. I like how it's basic. A lot of themes try to get to fancy and their apps look like garbage and they only do like the basics. Idk how far into apps you went but it looks good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register