What's new

Package Se7enSins Theme & Carrier Logos!

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
eXMHrJ2.png

I have made two themes today for Se7enSins users. These themes are different than any other theme because all they are, is a icon mask. Meaning, the shape of the icon is different but it still contains the image of the actual icon. There is no set Wallpaper for this theme, though I will provide a few if you'd like to use them.

Cydia Repo: Click Here While Using Your iDevice!
If you have any problems with this repo, please let me know.

You can get Wallpapers here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/se7ensins-mobile-wallpapers.1280278/

Z8YGq6H.png
JEbAFii.png
Credits: Tag 7s and Se7enSins for the Images
raT6A2E.png

5gxI1BA.png

Last edited:
FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have made two themes today for Se7enSins users. These themes are different than any other theme because all they are, is a icon mask. Meaning, the shape of the icon is different but it still contains the image of the actual icon. There is no set Wallpaper for this theme, though I will provide a few if you'd like to use them.

To save them, click right on the mouse on the picture and click 'save image as' and move to iDevice, or if on iDevice, just hold down with your finger on the image and click 'save'.
vlVI8Yg.jpg

KskeAqb.png

Mo84GWc.png

that looks awesome i wish the last wallpaper had se7ensins under the logo

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I may be the only one with this issue, but safari isn't allowing me to download it, like it did with your other deb files

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I may be the only one with this issue, but safari isn't allowing me to download it, like it did with your other deb files
I just tried it. Work's perfectly for me on both the downloads. If you are using a external way to download them, like a Cydia App 'Safari Downloader', remove it. iFile should download it just fine when using Safari.

Try going into Safe Mode and downloading them. It should work.

Zebrx

Zebrx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh my iphone isnt jailbroken how long would it take to jailbreak though?

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$

To save them, click right on the mouse on the picture and click 'save image as' and move to iDevice, or if on iDevice, just hold down with your finger on the image and click 'save'.
vlVI8Yg.jpg

KskeAqb.png

Mo84GWc.png

Thank you, I requested this last week thx

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
Should create an actual repo. It's not hard at all, exact same as a debian repo. I can put a tutorial up if anyone needs. Or I could finish up my repo uploader so you could just upload it to my repo or I could upload it myself :tongue:

An official Se7enSins repo would be awesome though.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Should create an actual repo. It's not hard at all, exact same as a debian repo. I can put a tutorial up if anyone needs. Or I could finish up my repo uploader so you could just upload it to my repo or I could upload it myself :tongue:

An official Se7enSins repo would be awesome though.
The best plan as of now is to use the default repos, while a 7s repo would be cool and all, it really wouldn't be beneficial to have at this point.

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
The best plan as of now is to use the default repos, while a 7s repo would be cool and all, it really wouldn't be beneficial to have at this point.
How's that the best plan? I hate using the defaults only, feels constricting haha.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How's that the best plan? I hate using the defaults only, feels constricting haha.
It's the best plan because we can use the default repos to get our name out there. Once we start to actually build a name for ourselves, than we can look into hosting our own. Whilst if we hosted it now, only a handful of people would use it.

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the best plan because we can use the default repos to get our name out there. Once we start to actually build a name for ourselves, than we can look into hosting our own. Whilst if we hosted it now, only a handful of people would use it.
Oh, yeah using default repos to post these, I guess that would be okay. I don't think anyone is just gonna look at a 7s theme if they don't know what 7s is lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register