• Thread starter VinnyHaw
  • Start date
  • Views 467,858
Grandma

Grandma

The Cookie Officer!
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question do you know a good hard drive that works good with the xkey maybe one you use? or a common one?Thanks

X

X1xUDoFeaRMex1X

Xk3y User
Reaction score
Sin$
already did i told them whats wrong and even tho i have had my xk3y for 4 months and my warranty is gone they are going to replace it sending it in later today talked to them yesterday they have amazing customer service thanks for the reply though

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
already did i told them whats wrong and even tho i have had my xk3y for 4 months and my warranty is gone they are going to replace it sending it in later today talked to them yesterday they have amazing customer service thanks for the reply though
When it comes to buying the key in north America, they're the retailer I always recommend.

X

X1xUDoFeaRMex1X

Xk3y User
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i bought the xk3y reloaded and had some shipping issues so i asked them whats taking so long and they said they was sold out so it took 2 weeks to get it but bought my usb pro and it was here in 3 days so good company always tries to keep there word 
any of you guys think it could be the dummy.bin is wrong or would i get an e64 error

C

chris gorman

Reaction score
Sin$
alright guys, i have the xkey, the remote, bought another USB dongle and ribbons as i thought the first one was faulty, i still cannot get this stupid xkey to work, when i plug everything in, the xkey lights up then goes blank and if you hit a button it just shows the logo and goes blank again after a few seconds, i really don't know what's wrong

ive tried re-flashing the SD card several times and still no luck, this has cost me a fortune now and it still ain't working,

any help would be great. 
bought it from Discoazul (same place xkey came from)

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help you two when I get back on my computer and can go through some notes.

C

chris gorman

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks raiders, ive been working away, and im actually pretty close, ive got the xkey updated, im now stuck at the point where it won't show mixed media disc, i can't work out why, i fixed the previous post issue by following this guys tutorial - http://k3yforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1441&start=10 - however it was the HP Software bit i believe was the main thing, so if you could help me work out why mixed media ain't showing id be grateful

thanks

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks raiders, ive been working away, and im actually pretty close, ive got the xkey updated, im now stuck at the point where it won't show mixed media disc, i can't work out why, i fixed the previous post issue by following this guys tutorial - http://k3yforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1441&start=10 - however it was the HP Software bit i believe was the main thing, so if you could help me work out why mixed media ain't showing id be grateful

thanks

go back to where you used the software and usb image tool.
don't update your xkey until you have it working. 
ya i bought the xk3y reloaded and had some shipping issues so i asked them whats taking so long and they said they was sold out so it took 2 weeks to get it but bought my usb pro and it was here in 3 days so good company always tries to keep there word 
any of you guys think it could be the dummy.bin is wrong or would i get an e64 error

what's your entire issue again?

HARDTWOKILLME

HARDTWOKILLME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question.

I know u need to get the dvd key for the xkey. I flashed both of my phat liteon xbox 360's and made a backup of both dummy.bin files. Can I use the my backup dummy.bin files from the flashing to do the spoofing with jungle flasher for the xkey. If so I know i need to use the right backup dummy.bin file for each xbox

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question.

I know u need to get the dvd key for the xkey. I flashed both of my phat liteon xbox 360's and made a backup of both dummy.bin files. Can I use the my backup dummy.bin files from the flashing to do the spoofing with jungle flasher for the xkey. If so I know i need to use the right backup dummy.bin file for each xbox

You don't need anything spoofed. As long as you have the original files you're good

HARDTWOKILLME

HARDTWOKILLME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya
You don't need anything spoofed. As long as you have the original files you're good
I have a backup of the file where I flashed it. So I can just put that file onto the sd card. I have to rename it to firmware right 
Ya

I have a backup of the file where I flashed it. So I can just put that file onto the sd card. I have to rename it to firmware right

Or are u talking about the original firmware that the xbox was on before I flashed it.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya

Or are u talking about the original firmware that the xbox was on before I flashed it.

the original firmware. it has to be the original to work.

HARDTWOKILLME

HARDTWOKILLME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So u don't need the dvd drive key. The dummy.bin file 

Sorry new to xkey. Tired of burning disc so I bought this 
I know from watching the tut that u have to use jungle flasher to spoof something

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry new to xkey. Tired of burning disc so I bought this 
I know from watching the tut that u have to use jungle flasher to spoof something

Just get the original dummy and key
I forgot why I used JF, but something was wrong with mine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register