Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex

Sex

Jerry4Ad‮nim
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi End of the Year 2014
Reaction score
Sin$
Beings Tabuu was banned, he asked me to continue on with the account. Nothing has change on the account and the same rules will still apply.

Well, I decided to make the account anyway, despite the other possibilites such as cracking applications.

The first thing we will need are donations. Paypal donations must be sent as gifts to [email protected] otherwise I will not be able to use them to purchase packages because the paypal account is not verified.
I feel like being a nice person so I'm going to throw my own personal account in as well to increase the packages offered to members.

Once there is a good amount of money in the paypal account I will open up the account for the members to start downloading the paid packages.

Here are the requirements that have to be met before I can give you the gmail account (you MUST meet BOTH before requesting access to the account):
500+ posts
100+ likes
The only ways to bypass these requirements are if you:
Are a premium Se7ensins Member with at least 200 posts and 100 likes
Have donated to the account
I will be very tight on the security of this account because the last thing I want is someone giving out this account to other people or changing the password and keeping it for themselves.
I'm sorry for narrowing the restrictions to an arbitrary amount of posts and likes, to be honest it's the only way I know I can keep the account safe from people who make accounts on 7s just to steal this Cydia account.
This has been approved by Sega.
From what I have read, Cydia is fairly lax with multiple device UDID's downloading packages off of a single account. In order to circumvent the security I will be adding five new UDIDs every 2-3 weeks. So the part down there that says a month...it actually means 2-3 weeks.

Current status: OPEN

Packages on account: Flex, IntelliscreenX, Atom, 2x2 Folders, Nitrous, Ayecon, Auxo, Springtomize 2, Velox, Beacon, Bridge, Adblocker

Current wanted application: You guys pick, I'm taking requests.

Donations needed: Depends on the packages requested. There is currently a good amount of money on the account.

Note: I will not purchase Intelliborn products such as IntelliscreenX, IntelliID, MyWi, etc. They have an extra layer of anti-fraud that I am unable to bypass.

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
could i use your cydia account please i want to download bridge

SiiK

SiiK

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
can i use it i was never able to login to the older one because too many people were using it

Sex

Sex

Jerry4Ad‮nim
Reaction score
Sin$
can i use it i was never able to login to the older one because too many people were using it
This is the same account so you'll probably run into that problem again. If you need the login and password to the account again, then let me know.

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you said tabuu already gave you the info?
I can't ever get on. It's to jammed. Tried it a couple times a week ago, tried it just an hour ago. Can't use it at all.

Sex

Sex

Jerry4Ad‮nim
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't ever get on. It's to jammed. Tried it a couple times a week ago, tried it just an hour ago. Can't use it at all.
I know. It took me a couple of weeks to get on the account, but not much we can do.

Ind0sliverclub

Ind0sliverclub

I'm somewhat back & active.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
trying again May I use your cydia account please

eAsymAc187

eAsymAc187

CL4P-TP
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like I'm outta luck, should have made my account when I first started coming here in 2006 :frown:

CrysisAndrew

CrysisAndrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any chance you have Flex 2 for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register