• Start date
  • Views 2,445
Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
Sin$
(Forget the beta testing - here it is.)

So I've been working on a 7S skin for Aurora 0.5b, mainly because I hated the default turquoise color. :biggrin:

It looks something like this:

IaV5lgJ.png

Download Link:
[Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan (all's cool):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...4b43385ed82bebd5a2c10abe/analysis/1470648561/

Directions:
Unzip the main file. Stick the .xzp file in your ../Aurora/Skins folder; unzip the contents of the Backgrounds.zip file into ../Aurora/Backgrounds (as individual files, not a folder)

Uncheck "Animate" from the "Change Background" section to ensure the colors display properly.

It's not a huge thing with flashy animation; it's mainly a re-coloring of the original Aurora skin with some new backgrounds for you to choose from. There's a reason there aren't a ton of Aurora skins - they're fearsome and ugly to create. The Xbox SDK tools are not easy to work in.

But there you go. A small way to fly your Se7ensins freak flag on your Aurora dash.

Enjoy.

EDIT (11 August): I've created a pack of five new backgrounds you can use. As before, unzip and FTP them to the ../Aurora/Backgrounds folder. Don't forget to uncheck "Animate".

Download Link:

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...e864c8319d5554fe48ea95c5/analysis/1470915941/

-bundito

Last edited:
Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
(Forget the beta testing - here it is.)

So I've been working on a 7S skin for Aurora 0.5b, mainly because I hated the default turquoise color. :biggrin:

It looks something like this:

IaV5lgJ.png

Download Link:

Virus Scan (all's cool):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...4b43385ed82bebd5a2c10abe/analysis/1470648561/

Directions:
Unzip the main file. Stick the .xzp file in your ../Aurora/Skins folder; unzip the contents of the Backgrounds.zip file into ../Aurora/Backgrounds (as individual files, not a folder)

Uncheck "Animate" from the "Change Background" section to ensure the colors display properly.

It's not a huge thing with flashy animation; it's mainly a re-coloring of the original Aurora skin with some new backgrounds for you to choose from. There's a reason there aren't a ton of Aurora skins - they're fearsome and ugly to create. The Xbox SDK tools are not easy to work in.

But there you go. A small way to fly your Se7ensins freak flag on your Aurora dash.

Enjoy.

-bundito
Looks nice, I'll try it out sometime, thanks for your contribution.

Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks everybody. If there's something that doesn't work right or doesn't look right, let me know.

midnightmodders20

midnightmodders20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks awesome, downloading now. :smile: Thank you for this.

Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
Sin$
I just uploaded a pack of five new backgrounds for you to try. See the OP for details.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Onice I made a pretty good fsd one a while back.

Top Bottom
Login
Register