Discussion Screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rage

Rage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
As soon as I see the trailer with April 14th release date, then I will know it's coming in April. 
ITS NOT TUESDAY O_O

Rockstar apparently also releases updates on Friday.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
damn you. i will probably end up buying GTA a third time just to see the graphics on my PC

EpicBug

EpicBug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or torrent it? :whistle:
Pretty sure it's DRM protected what makes it almost impossible to crack, just try to download FIFA 15... yeah

Even if I'd buy/crack it on PC I'd still play with my controller LOL, GTA on pc controls suck (only game that sucks on it but still)

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
65GB urgh thats even worse than BF4 at a miniscule 56.3GB

Weeb

Weeb

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it's DRM protected what makes it almost impossible to crack, just try to download FIFA 15... yeah

Even if I'd buy/crack it on PC I'd still play with my controller LOL, GTA on pc controls suck (only game that sucks on it but still)
The said the same thing about dragon age Inquisition and try downloading that.

I don't see how it won't get cracked, not many games haven't although it there are a select few.

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
We all know Rockstar likes to hide new stuff from us, but they do add them to screenshots.
Also, i know most of the screens from Rockstar are taken from the story mode. (We all know why).
But couldn't help to notice this:

A plane at the top right cornor
LuEMldR.jpg

This is it
fAYISve.png

Zoomed in
W7gwUi6.png

Looks like one of those big airplanes that we can't fly atm, but hopefully we will be able to do it on the PC version.

snickerzz

snickerzz

Licky Licky
Reaction score
Sin$
We all know Rockstar likes to hide new stuff from us, but they do add them to screenshots.
Also, i know most of the screens from Rockstar are taken from the story mode. (We all know why).
But couldn't help to notice this:

A plane at the top right cornor
LuEMldR.jpg

This is it
fAYISve.png

Zoomed in
W7gwUi6.png

Looks like one of those big airplanes that we can't fly atm, but hopefully we will be able to do it on the PC version.
good catch! Hopefully those will be online, but like you said, R* likes taking screens from singleplayer.

FormCreeper

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
Sin$
I've always loved how rockstar picks certain areas in the game that are more heavily detailed than 90% of everywhere else, add some extra lighting there that is not normally there and boom! "omg pc version looks so amazing!" they did the same **** with gta IV people. That game sure turned out "beautiful" before modders got to, right? :roflmao:
+1.

Most people here fell for the marketing strategy. Show a very small part of the game that's super detailed and hide the other 80% of the game under assumptions. Its just a port from One/ps4 with more grass and lighting.

T

Toast_Soup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The site I go to for my "goodies" lists the GTAV torrent at 60.06 gb... Damn that's a big torrent!

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
how would we use a ps3/ps4 controller in game?

xedres

xedres

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully the game map is bigger in aspect everything about the map in gta now feels so small and you can get places in seconds.

The Count

The Count

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully the game map is bigger in aspect everything about the map in gta now feels so small and you can get places in seconds.
get places in seconds ..... are we playing the same game ?

televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know man just messing with ya but I agree the map IS WAY to small

R* should have scrapped the underwater portions and just made the land mass even bigger with only some lakes and ponds, maybe add a swamp area or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register