Discussion SCAMMER BEWARE: GT XeX SnowmaN

• Thread starter sioux
  • Start date
  • Views 986
S

sioux

Reaction score
Sin$
XeX SnowmaN falls under the username 'Thespain' on this forum.
He agreed to get my 50 in Slayer for a small donation, which I have paid - he then claims to be 'too busy' to help whilst he boosts other accounts... he then had the cheek to ask for my gamertag so he could boost it to a 50... yeah, like i'm going to do share my gamertag with him when he'll no doubt change the details and use it for his benefit.

T

Th33nd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, I refunded you. Second, I've done hundreds of recoveries getting 8-10 game 50's. Third, I don't want or need your account since I can just spoof xbox live gold for FREE (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/live-spoofer-jtag-rgh.1138135/). You get that? I don't need to pay for live. So what do I want with your account since I can literally make a thousand in a day with an account generator, and play on all of them for free? Now, please explain to me how I scammed you. Did I take money from you and not provide you with a service? Or did I refund you?

Last edited:
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, I refunded you. Second, I've done hundreds of recoveries getting 8-10 game 50's. Third, I don't want or need your account since I can just spoof xbox live gold for FREE (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/live-spoofer-jtag-rgh.1138135/). You get that? I don't need to pay for live. So what do I want with your account since I can literally make a thousand in a day with an account generator, and play on all of them for free? Now, please explain to me how I scammed you. Did I take money from you and not provide you with a service? Or did I refund you?
That doesnt work anymore. Its not updated. If you wanted 50. You dont have to give your info out. You just get in a per lobby with him and get it bumped up when he gives it to you. Now im not 100% on it tho since i do cod recoveries.

T

Th33nd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless if it works or not it's built in with Ninja. I spent 8 hours with him trying to rank him up because he sucks at halo and lost so many games, all for $10, so instead I told him it would be quicker if I recovered it, he said no, so I told him I'll make him an account and get it to a 50. He said no. So I kicked him from the game and sent him his $10 back.

Yet I am a scammer? The f*** do I want some ****** account for?

He wanted a playlist 50, can't mod that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register