Gamesaves [savegame.svg] MW3 Spec Ops MISSIONS Custom Modded Gamesaves v3

• Thread starter D1G1TAL
  • Start date
  • Views 376,765
LinkaX

LinkaX

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man i follow ur step yo how to use ur mods.. when im trying to start a survival mod to skip round it doesnt WORK! please help me.. this is my first time im loading a savegame mod.. im doing this with Horizon

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man i follow ur step yo how to use ur mods.. when im trying to start a survival mod to skip round it doesnt WORK! please help me.. this is my first time im loading a savegame mod.. im doing this with Horizon

No problem man. It sounds like you didn't replace the ID's with yours. First get your default gamesave from your harddrive. That's your original one. Ok, now that gamesave you're going to open it with Horizion. Now notice when you open that gamesave you see 3 ID's: "Profile", "Device" and "Console". Those are your own ID's. Go ahead and open up Notepad from your computer and copy/paste those 3 ID's on there and save that text file. Make sure you label each ID to which it pertains (Profile ID = E123456789, Device ID = 123456789, Console ID = 123456789) I just used those numbers as examples, lol.

Now go ahead and close that box. Go ahead and open the modded Round Skip gamesave and you will notice that all 3 of my ID's are nulled (they all have 0's). Now all you have to do is copy/paste YOUR ID's onto the corresponding ones. Afterwards click the tab that says "Rehash and Resign".

Now just place that gamesave back onto your harddrive and overwrite the current one. Load MW3, go to Solo Campaign, click Resume Game, click Yes and wait until you see "D1G1TAL MoDz" or whichever message I have on that gamesave (lol), then push Start and as soon as the campaign begins, push Start quickly then click Save and Quit(if you don't do it fast enough the game might freeze). Now go to Spec Ops and pick the map of your choice and enjoy the mods :smile:

If you need any help with replacing the ID's, etc., let me know and I can get on TeamViewer and do it for you step by step.

Coolinator98

Coolinator98

Like a BOSS
Grizzled Veteran Free Hoster Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem man. It sounds like you didn't replace the ID's with yours. First get your default gamesave from your harddrive. That's your original one. Ok, now that gamesave you're going to open it with Horizion. Now notice when you open that gamesave you see 3 ID's: "Profile", "Device" and "Console". Those are your own ID's. Go ahead and open up Notepad from your computer and copy/paste those 3 ID's on there and save that text file. Make sure you label each ID to which it pertains (Profile ID = E123456789, Device ID = 123456789, Console ID = 123456789) I just used those numbers as examples, lol.

Now go ahead and close that box. Go ahead and open the modded Round Skip gamesave and you will notice that all 3 of my ID's are nulled (they all have 0's). Now all you have to do is copy/paste YOUR ID's onto the corresponding ones. Afterwards click the tab that says "Rehash and Resign".

Now just place that gamesave back onto your harddrive and overwrite the current one. Load MW3, go to Solo Campaign, click Resume Game, click Yes and wait until you see "D1G1TAL MoDz" or whichever message I have on that gamesave (lol), then push Start and as soon as the campaign begins, push Start quickly then click Save and Quit(if you don't do it fast enough the game might freeze). Now go to Spec Ops and pick the map of your choice and enjoy the mods :smile:

If you need any help with replacing the ID's, etc., let me know and I can get on TeamViewer and do it for you step by step.
You should get just that pinned b/c that will help a lot of new ppl

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
You should get just that pinned b/c that will help a lot of new ppl

I included a short step-by-step instruction in the text file but it seems I should had included a more in-depth tutorial on how to use the gamesave. I just copied/pasted this into the text file. There are a few video tutorials on Youtube on how to do this but some of them don't know how to explain it right. They just start clicking folders back and forth making the viewer think they have l33t computer skillz but all it does is confuse them, lol.

Coolinator98

Coolinator98

Like a BOSS
Grizzled Veteran Free Hoster Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I included a short step-by-step instruction in the text file but it seems I should had included a more in-depth tutorial on how to use the gamesave. I just copied/pasted this into the text file. There are a few video tutorials on Youtube on how to do this but some of them don't know how to explain it right. They just start clicking folders back and forth making the viewer think they have l33t computer skillz but all it does is confuse them, lol.
Yeah, I usually only read yours for the credits lol, but it will help the new ppl alot

LinkaX

LinkaX

Reaction score
Sin$

HEY! thx for the help...it finally works..i already put my ID's but i forgot to change my usb xD THX man

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a Youtube account, so I my video to your channel?

Yep, not sure if I'm allowed to post my Youtube channel on here so I'll send it to you in a PM budd.

layz

layz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iam having trouble getting the spdata_ file to work on special ops when i try to replace the file i have it says that it corrupt. Mine has numbers after it and the one that is modded does not is that what the problem is? any help would be great

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
iam having trouble getting the spdata_ file to work on special ops when i try to replace the file i have it says that it corrupt. Mine has numbers after it and the one that is modded does not is that what the problem is? any help would be great

No the number don't matter bro. Just right-click on your spdata file and click "Replace" or "Replace File". Afterwards click on "Rehash and Resign". If you don't Rehash/Resign the file will corrupt. Here is a Video/Voice tutorial from a guy if you want to check it out:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuH4QAnAo8Y

AwesomeMax

AwesomeMax2000

Special
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a bit confused about one thing, when modding the Spec Ops to have everything unlocked, if you swap out the .gpd to yours, how would I keep all the data if I'm using your .gpd? Sorry if this is a noob question, I don't mod MW3 normally.

B

bioshocked

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys im new to modding but i kno a few stuff for instance i got mods to change the voice of people on mw3 campaighn so they sound like alvin and the chipmunks but yea i was wondering do yall want a link to the download/and can someone send me instructions to download this gamesave?

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a bit confused about one thing, when modding the Spec Ops to have everything unlocked, if you swap out the .gpd to yours, how would I keep all the data if I'm using your .gpd? Sorry if this is a noob question, I don't mod MW3 normally.

Keep the data meaning like your current number of kills, headshots, etc.? The stats I used for the .gpd will overwrite your current stats bro. If you want to keep your current stats send me a PM along with your current Spec Ops stats and I'll edit a gpd for you.

hey guys im new to modding but i kno a few stuff for instance i got mods to change the voice of people on mw3 campaighn so they sound like alvin and the chipmunks but yea i was wondering do yall want a link to the download/and can someone send me instructions to download this gamesave?

Yea, the mod you're talking about is the increased timescale where the game speed is fast :smile: There are plenty of those gamesaves out for download budd.

so i take it a 8gb usb isnt big enough?

8GB is good enough

AwesomeMax

AwesomeMax2000

Special
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep the data meaning like your current number of kills, headshots, etc.? The stats I used for the .gpd will overwrite your current stats bro. If you want to keep your current stats send me a PM along with your current Spec Ops stats and I'll edit a gpd for you.

Yea, the mod you're talking about is the increased timescale where the game speed is fast :smile: There are plenty of those gamesaves out for download budd.

8GB is good enough
Nvm, I got it now, thanks anyways.

layz

layz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No the number don't matter bro. Just right-click on your spdata file and click "Replace" or "Replace File". Afterwards click on "Rehash and Resign". If you don't Rehash/Resign the file will corrupt. Here is a Video/Voice tutorial from a guy if you want to check it out:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuH4QAnAo8Y

Man i watched that video and followed it step by step and and everything works until i go to speical ops, it say something like my rank is corrupt and that it has to reset my rank and so i click ok and it sets it back to level 1....Idk wat is worng o well i tried i can do all the other mods no problem this is the only one iam having troube with.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Man i watched that video and followed it step by step and and everything works until i go to speical ops, it say something like my rank is corrupt and that it has to reset my rank and so i click ok and it sets it back to level 1....Idk wat is worng o well i tried i can do all the other mods no problem this is the only one iam having troube with.

I just noticed that the instructions I added to the "Read Me First" text file for that spdata_ is wrong, lol. I just updated that text file and I'll be updating the download link in a few minutes. I'll update this thread in a bit. Here are the correct instructions budd:

1). From the Device Explorer find your "Multiplayer Progress" file in your favorite mod tool

(Horizon, Modio, etc.)

2). Extract that file onto your desktop (notice it saves as your sp_data_000****)

3). Now the file that you extracted onto your desktop open it in your desired Mod Tool

4). Click on the "Contents" tab and find the file that begins with "spdata_"

5). Right-click on that file and replace it with my modded one

6). Rehash and Resign

7). Now go back to your device explorer and right-click on your Multiplayer Progress file and

Inject/Replace that file with the spdata_ that you extracted earlier on your desktop. If it prompts

you if you're sure you want to overwrite it, Click Yes.

8). Place the file back into your HDD (if you don't have a HDD then keep it on your USB)

9). Load MW3 and go to Spec Ops and now you should be Level 50, equipment unlocked + modded stats.

Just click on Barracks and you will see the stats.

If you need some help send me a PM and if you'd like I can help you do this over TeamViewer bro.

practical

practical

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, when I do the Spec Ops Modded Data By D1G1TAL save (trying to unlock the achievements) I get a message saying "Your data is from and old version of the game. You must reset your ranks and unlocks to continue". What am I doing wrong?

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, when I do the Spec Ops Modded Data By D1G1TAL save (trying to unlock the achievements) I get a message saying "Your data is from and old version of the game. You must reset your ranks and unlocks to continue". What am I doing wrong?

You mean the spdata_ file or the .gpd? Both work fine bro. Have you played Spec Ops prior to modding any of those files?

Top Bottom
Login
Register