Xbox 360 [savegame.svg] MW3 Spec Ops MISSIONS Custom Modded Gamesaves v3

Discussion in 'MW3 Modding' started by D1G1TAL, Jan 13, 2012 with 456 replies and 275,956 views.

1. CheezFace

CheezFace Newbie

Will this affect my multiplayer data?
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  2. D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL ║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌║││CEH/IT Network Security Premium

In the file you downloaded, open the folder named "Spec Ops Modded Data By D1G1TAL". I included a "Read Me First!" text file with information on both files + instructions on how to use them. If you attempt to open the "spdata_" file on a mod tool it will give you an error.

Look in your harddrive in the MW3 section and find the file named "Multiplayer Progress". That is the one you need. Copy that file onto your USB and open that file in either Modio or Horizon. Click on the "Contents" tab and you will see "spdata_0000******" (it will have some random alpha-numeric characters). Now just right-click on that file and "replace" it with mine (the modded one). After you've done that just Rehash and Resign. Now put your multiplayer progress file back in your USB then back in your harddrive (overwrite yours with mine). Load up MW3, go to Spec Ops and you should see the changes :) If you need more help send me a PM budd =]

If you're referring to the modded gamesaves, no. This won't affect your multiplayer data for System link, split screen nor Xbox Live multiplayer (rank, stats, prestige, etc.)

If you're referring to the "spdata_" file, it will only affect your level and stats BUT not your current leaderboard rank :)
  3. EmoProductions

EmoProductions Seasoned Member

it dosent work?!? It says unable to see save game data and then i load it in and it don't work?!?
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  4. D1G1TAL

What file were you trying to use?

I used the Horizon Mod Tool for everything man. Modio either refused to open a gamesave or it did but corrupted it even after Rehashing/Resigning.
  5. EmoProductions

EmoProductions Seasoned Member

I Had the same problem i couldnt even open the Resigner in modio :(
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  6. D1G1TAL

Open the gamesave with the Horizon bro :)
  7. ImQaxr

ImQaxr Enthusiast

How comes when i open up my multiplayer progress there is no spdata there is mpdata idk if that is what i should have done, that is what i did actually but it did not work i was level one adn then i still am level 1? Please help!
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  8. D1G1TAL

You will need to play either a few seconds of Solo Missions (then push Start > Save and Quit) and/or play a few seconds of Spec Ops Survival or Missions then quit the match. Now go ahead and use the Multiplayer Progress from your harddrive and you should now see an "spdata_" file when you load it on either Modio or Horizon.
    ImQaxr likes this.
  9. D1G1TAL

These gamesaves work with the new maps on Survival :)
  10. Ind0sliverclub

Ind0sliverclub i'm kind of back/active

Error unable to access save device please make sure that you have a vaild user profile )xbox live account use tools in xenon launcher
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  11. D1G1TAL

I've never had anyone encounter that problem before budd. What did you do prior to recieving that error?
  12. Ind0sliverclub

Ind0sliverclub i'm kind of back/active

1.saved svg and edited ids
    2,started the fist mission of campaign on resume wait for it too load than that came up after the loading screen stooped
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  13. TACTiiCS

TACTiiCS C'Mon Bro! Do You Even Lift? Premium

Can you take survival mode mods online.
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  14. D1G1TAL

Which of the gamesaves did you try to use for Campaign? The ones I did specifically for "Black Tuesday" and "Dust To Dust" won't give you any errors. The others might since I added more dvars aimed for Survival and Missions.

Yep :) If you're going to do the Round Skip mod, try not to exaggerate with the rounds like 120+ lol otherwise you might be at risk of getting your Spec Ops stats reset or get a temporary ban.
    Ind0sliverclub likes this.
  15. TACTiiCS

TACTiiCS C'Mon Bro! Do You Even Lift? Premium

Does the other person have to mod to. E.G. i want to go on live with my modded save which gives me the lots of health and high damage to helicopters put my friend does not have it will that work.
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  16. D1G1TAL

No it won't man. Your friend will also need the same modded gamesave that you're using otherwise your game will be real laggy and you will be the only one noticing the mods while his game is just normal.
  17. skEwb

skEwb Newbie

I'm having a unique issue. I can load the game save fine and round skip works fine in Survival. However, when I'm finished I go to quit because I'm satisfied getting to wave 15 and it wont save. It downloads the wave cleared and says wave reached 0. I tried the same map 3 times. Wave still 0. I tried other maps too. It wont save the wave cleared. It's odd. Anyone else experience this issue?

Hmm I was using --2 No AI(no enemy spawn) + No Give All + Custom Mods

If I use a mod that lets me die when an enemy kills me the wave saves! If I quit and I never get killed or the enemy can't kill me this is where it wont save for some reason.
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  18. ThrownToWolves

ThrownToWolves Enthusiast

Have you tried killing yourself by holding a frag grenade? That should give you a proper death and make it count. It does for me at least.
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  19. ThrownToWolves

ThrownToWolves Enthusiast

Also, thanks for the mods D1G1TAL. Nice to see a thread that's always updated.
    D1G1TAL likes this.
  20. D1G1TAL

Once you go past Wave 15, keep skipping it until you get the Attack Helicopters and let them kill you. The Increased Health will work for a while but as the waves get higher that mod won't really help you + the enemy damage increases. Once they kill you it will save :)

Or you could kill yourself with a frag grenade like ThrownToWolves mentioned above. If you have Body Armor and Last Stand go ahead and use those up. Since the gamesave has the health mod lay some claymores around you then hold and kill yourself with a Frag grenade. If you're below Wave 10 your health will still be strong so just kill yourself at Wave 15 or above.

The gamesave you used will work for Spec Ops Missions bro. If you try to use it on Solo Campaign it will give you an error. Very rarely would it happen to work on Solo Campaign but that one was made especially for Spec Ops Missions.

You're welcome budd :cool:
    Coder123 likes this.