• Start date
  • Views 376,762
P

pr0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Send me your gamertag in a PM.

I'm have problems not getting them to work offline but online in solo I can't seem to get them to work.

So I can get them to work if i'm offline but if I am online they just don't work.

Your help would be much appreciated thank you

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
any idea why my modded saves don't work at all? I've tried using horizon. then i tried using dullbyte. i get errors such as game was written with different scripts. error physics body count. ect. I've tried online w/TU and Offline without TU. I keep seeming to have problems. i'm not even putting in custom dvar codes. just trying out the simple mods that are provided by dullbyte and horizon. any help would be appreciated.
Just replace the ID's, rehash and resign using Horizon. If you edit these gamesaves in Dullbyte and rehash/resign, the gamesave will corrupt somehow, just like it would if you use an older version of Modio. If you edit a default gamesave in Dullbyte and then you later edit it again in Horizon, it will not work. Just use Horizon bro :smile: Also, the other error you were referring to could be one fo the gamesaves is not compatible with one of the Spec Ops Missions or Survival. If you use any of the 2 gamesave sthat have "Give All" on Survival it will not load. If you use any of the ones that have "No AI", "Semi-frozen AI" and "Give All" on certain Spec Ops Missions it will give you an error. In the first post, scroll down until you see the spoilers with titles that start with "Information...." and read the one that pertians to the gamesave that you are wanting to use and see which Spec Ops missions they are compatible with and if they work with Survival/Chaos Mode.

I'm have problems not getting them to work offline but online in solo I can't seem to get them to work.

So I can get them to work if i'm offline but if I am online they just don't work.

Your help would be much appreciated thank you

The same steps you did to make them work offline are the same for online. Before you load the game make sure you're signed into Xbox Live. If you load the mods offline and then sign into Xbox Live the mods will reset. Sometimes it resets and sometimes it doesn't. In other words, sign in first then replace the gamesave and load the game.

P

pr0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something really wierd is going on. The mods still don't want to stay when i load the gamesave and then go over to spec ops when I am online. But they work everytime if i'm offline.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Something really wierd is going on. The mods still don't want to stay when i load the gamesave and then go over to spec ops when I am online. But they work everytime if i'm offline.

Alright, I just tested out one of my gamesaves. It seems that they have patched the mods to work online for Survival and Chaos Mode but it still works for Spec Ops Missions and Solo Campaign.

P

pr0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I just tested out one of my gamesaves. It seems that they have patched the mods to work online for Survival and Chaos Mode but it still works for Spec Ops Missions and Solo Campaign.
Okay :smile: thank you for your help very much. Now I know it's not just me! lol. thank you again you are very helpful.

If it's any help though through my trial and error I was able to get them to work online three times. But that was three times out of all the times I was trying. So say three times out of fifty it worked for me.

Now from what I can tell those three times it did carry over for chaos mode. It seemed like I was able to make it lag for a second and it would work.

Maybe this information can be useful to you, I don't know but it never hurts knowing what other people go through sometimes you learn knew things.

Thank you again and if you find a work around or something let us know :smile: Much appreciated

EDIT: gave you a bunch of likes :smile:

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
While using this "#2Semi-Frozen AI + No Give All + Custom Mods" Gamesave , trying to resume / save and quit from campaign I get this error ReadField: sentient out of range [589824]

M

MySisterIsPrego

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey can you upload your modded stats for survival again?

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay :smile: thank you for your help very much. Now I know it's not just me! lol. thank you again you are very helpful.

If it's any help though through my trial and error I was able to get them to work online three times. But that was three times out of all the times I was trying. So say three times out of fifty it worked for me.

Now from what I can tell those three times it did carry over for chaos mode. It seemed like I was able to make it lag for a second and it would work.

Maybe this information can be useful to you, I don't know but it never hurts knowing what other people go through sometimes you learn knew things.

Thank you again and if you find a work around or something let us know :smile: Much appreciated

EDIT: gave you a bunch of likes :smile:

No problem man :smile: Ok, when you said you made it lag for second you meant from a lag switch or by other means? I'm sitting here staring at a dvar dump and the dvars I have in one of my gamesaves trying to think of something, lol. So yea, let me know more about the lag you said you created on the game bro :smile:

While using this "#2Semi-Frozen AI + No Give All + Custom Mods" Gamesave , trying to resume / save and quit from campaign I get this error ReadField: sentient out of range [589824]

After you started campaign, then selected "Save and Quit", if you load solo campaign again it might give you that error. Now if you went straight to Spec Ops and played a certain mission then that particular Spec Ops mission is not compatible with that gamesave bro. In that spoiler I include the missions that work with that gamesave.

Hey can you upload your modded stats for survival again?

Here is the one I had on here before but I changed the stats and didn't make them "Insane", lol. This will give you instant Level 50 on Spec Ops as well:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9oin3oti3jnt5eo

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah expect when I load up the mission Smack Town you said its playable even though its not. I read the notes man.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah expect when I load up the mission Smack Town you said its playable even though its not. I read the notes man.

Code:
#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods
That mission is playable using the gamesave you mentioned. I just played it.

Code:
#2 Semi-Frozen AI + Give all + Custom Mods
This one will end the game and give you an error when you attempt to detonate any of the two C4's.

S

superside2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
#2 Semi-Frozen AI + No Give all + Custom Mods
That mission is playable using the gamesave you mentioned. I just played it.

Code:
#2 Semi-Frozen AI + Give all + Custom Mods
This one will end the game and give you an error when you attempt to detonate any of the two C4's.
so you have no clue why it won't work?

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
The gamesave you told me that doesn't work actually does work, you probably got confused with the gamesave folder name. The other one I mentioned that says "Semi-Frozen AI + Give all + Custom Mods" will give you that error.

Open your gamesave in Horizon, click "Mod Package" and check to see if the "Give All" button is enabled. If it is just click it once to disable then rehash/resign. I just checked the gamesave and "Give All" is disabled on it so it should work.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro :smile: There are some stuff I need to test out but my retail is getting repaired so it'll have to wait, lol.
Pause 7s Pause 7s <3

Compulsion

Compulsion

Enthusiast
Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Used this earlier today cause i was bored...cool as ****

100th Post! :tongue:

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
There's no slo-mo modded gamesave. Can you please check it out?

I checked the file and it has a gamesave with Slo-Mo: "Slo-Mo Modded Gamesave Edited By oldengineer"

I also has someone test it for me since I'm not at the moment and the gamesave works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register