D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance of making these for Ps3 D1G1TAL
Please I have tried using redeye's tool to no avail

RedEye is the guy from NextGen that create the BO2 Save Editor right bro? I think that's him, not sure lol. If that is the guy then some people got it to work. I don't have a PS3 nor have I ever modded any game for it bud, sorry :frown:

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure I wont get banned for this... Also is this also capable for online campaign or is it only for offline... And I don't want to bug you but I didn't really understand could you care to tell me a little bit more about how to use and what it includes?

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure I wont get banned for this... Also is this also capable for online campaign or is it only for offline... And I don't want to bug you but I didn't really understand could you care to tell me a little bit more about how to use and what it includes?

I can't guarantee you that you won't get temporarily banned for using a modded gamesave bro. So far I haven't heard about anyone getting banned for using a Black Ops 2 modded gamesave. You'r not bugging me so it's cool man :smile:

The different mods that the gamesaves include are in the spoiler tab that says "Dvars used in these gamesaves" and the tools you need are right underneath the "Credit" spoiler tab and it will say "Download Unknown v2's BO2 Save Editor + XboxMB's Horizon Tool."

You will need a USB drive, your Black Ops 2 gamesave and both tools that I previously mentioned. If you need more help send an Inbox message :cool:

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't guarantee you that you won't get temporarily banned for using a modded gamesave bro. So far I haven't heard about anyone getting banned for using a Black Ops 2 modded gamesave. You'r not bugging me so it's cool man :smile:

The different mods that the gamesaves include are in the spoiler tab that says "Dvars used in these gamesaves" and the tools you need are right underneath the "Credit" spoiler tab and it will say "Download Unknown v2's BO2 Save Editor + XboxMB's Horizon Tool."

You will need a USB drive, your Black Ops 2 gamesave and both tools that I previously mentioned. If you need more help send an Inbox message :cool:
Ok, is this Unknown editor a virus? Really Curious because just got a new laptop. EDIT: Do I have to pay for this unknown program. :tongue:

Last edited:
justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RedEye is the guy from NextGen that create the BO2 Save Editor right bro? I think that's him, not sure lol. If that is the guy then some people got it to work. I don't have a PS3 nor have I ever modded any game for it bud, sorry :frown:
Thanks again I used your Dvars on a Ps3 save and works the same as yours.

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man can you make a game save on vertigo for campaign legendary with pro mod, super speed, god mode and no gravily with some other little tweaks I can under stand the editor thingy :tongue: Full Respect all the way~ D1GITAL

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, is this Unknown editor a virus? Really Curious because just got a new laptop. EDIT: Do I have to pay for this unknown program. :tongue:

No it's not a virus bro. It's legit :smile: He's a very well known modder :cool:

BrutalPeanut

BrutalPeanut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did all the levels up to the level "Suffer With Me" and just finished "Suffer With Me" and the achievement didn't unlock.
50G - Old Fashioned - Complete "Pyrrhic Victory", "Old Wounds", "Time And Fate", and "Suffer With Me" in Veteran.
Whats up with that?

SafdProductions

1kingclan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just did all the levels up to the level "Suffer With Me" and just finished "Suffer With Me" and the achievement didn't unlock.
50G - Old Fashioned - Complete "Pyrrhic Victory", "Old Wounds", "Time And Fate", and "Suffer With Me" in Veteran.
Whats up with that?

then use a profile mod tool and unlock it

Spy

Spy

Fifa <3
Reaction score
Sin$
then use a profile mod tool and unlock it
If you use Horizon, I would like to add don't add no more then 150 Gamerscore because Microsoft is getting suspicious. Next title update will be more strict, Code of Conduct will change. Example it will include gaining a lot of EXP or Skill or Rank rapidly they will get suspicious. So be careful. Yes I have a friend that does not know I mod and he is a Microsoft employee so I even got to be careful. :tongue: Stay safe.

SafdProductions

1kingclan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use Horizon, I would like to add don't add no more then 150 Gamerscore because Microsoft is getting suspicious. Next title update will be more strict, Code of Conduct will change. Example it will include gaining a lot of EXP or Skill or Rank rapidly they will get suspicious. So be careful. Yes I have a friend that does not know I mod and he is a Microsoft employee so I even got to be careful. :tongue: Stay safe.

hahaha dgaf jtag dev console

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats up with that?

It works and it worked on my test profiles and other people as well. Some missions have multiple parts so make sure you use the saves I included in the sub-folders. Don't use ANY mod tool to unlock the achievement for you even if it's 1. You will get a gamerscore reset and a temporary ban. A few years ago it didn't matter but now they have increased their security.

BrutalPeanut

BrutalPeanut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works and it worked on my test profiles and other people as well. Some missions have multiple parts so make sure you use the saves I included in the sub-folders. Don't use ANY mod tool to unlock the achievement for you even if it's 1. You will get a gamerscore reset and a temporary ban. A few years ago it didn't matter but now they have increased their security.

It worked for me too. I remembered after I posted that comment that I didn't have the difficulty set to Veteran.
Thanks for the saves! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register