What's new

Solved Running old games through windows emulator on orignal Xbox...

I

Inman32895

Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to install a windows emulator on my original Xbox and then run older games through that emulator, namely games like Diablo, Half Life 1, Dark Forces, etc. I this feasible, or is the emulator itself going to take up too much memory space for these games to be playable?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to install a windows emulator on my original Xbox and then run older games through that emulator, namely games like Diablo, Half Life 1, Dark Forces, etc. I this feasible, or is the emulator itself going to take up too much memory space for these games to be playable?
I don't know of an original xbox emulator for PC games. If one does exist, I don't know what size it is. I would recommend checking out xbins to see if you can find one in the xbox emulators category: Auto-Xbins. As far as space goes, if you still have the default HDD for your OG xbox, your space is a bit limited.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know of an original xbox emulator for PC games. If one does exist, I don't know what size it is. I would recommend checking out xbins to see if you can find one in the xbox emulators category: Auto-Xbins. As far as space goes, if you still have the default HDD for your OG xbox, your space is a bit limited.

you can run windows xp on the original xbox. but it runs slow unless you do the ram upgrade mod.

Top Bottom
Login
Register