• Start date
  • Views 803
Ve7VoM

Ve7VoM

Poisonous Fangs
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
What else is there to do in Minecraft? Like things to help bring more food, resources etc.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What else is there to do in Minecraft? Like things to help bring more food, resources etc.
To get more resources you can make auto food farms. You can also make an iron golem farm for iron and if you get a beacon with Haste 2 and eff 5 pick you will be able to instantly mine almost anything. :smile:

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
You could get oPryzels mod tool and mess around with it. What I do in my spare time is blow up thing and build secret bases. You should set a challenge to get 64 diamond.

Inkd

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could make food farms by leading animals into a fenced-in area, and begin breading animals for food and such.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You could get oPryzels mod tool and mess around with it. What I do in my spare time is blow up thing and build secret bases. You should set a challenge to get 64 diamond.
He's playing on Xbox One so that wouldn't really work. Unless he made a new world on 360 and then modded everything he needed and transfered it over to Xbox One.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
He's playing on Xbox One so that wouldn't really work. Unless he made a new world on 360 and then modded everything he needed and transfered it over to Xbox One.
Ok. My mistkake.

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I always enjoyed trying leading a nomadic lifestyle, where you couldn't stay in the same spot for more than 2 days. Helps if you pack light :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register