• Views 258
Status
Not open for further replies.
MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I'm having a problem accessing my Router's settings. It's a Comcast router, I entered in the thing in the browser to get to the settings, but it hasn't been working it just keeps loading like it's refreshing or something. It worked before, but isn't now. If anyone could help me that'd be great :3

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hardwire into it and make sure the IP is correct.
You can check by going to command prompt and typing ipconfig and looking for the router IP as the default gateway.

If it still is doing it. Unplug your router and wait for 10-30 seconds and try again.

If that doesn't work, just factory reset it.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Try all of these

Slime

Slime

Slimetologist
Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I'm having a problem accessing my Router's settings. It's a Comcast router, I entered in the thing in the browser to get to the settings, but it hasn't been working it just keeps loading like it's refreshing or something. It worked before, but isn't now. If anyone could help me that'd be great :3
1. Unplug power to the router for a minimum of 60 seconds.
2. Plug power back into the router.
3. Plug any PC directly into the router.
4. Go to your default page such as one of the addresses Professional Professional . If none of thoes worked go into CMD on the computer plugged into the router and run a ipconfig /all. Then use the IP given in the ipconfig from Default Gateway in the browser and try and see if that IP brings up your settings.
5. If it still just tries to loop/refresh you could have a faulty router and would be recommeneded to reach out to the ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register