What's new

Tutorial Root Guides, ROMs and Rooted Apps.

• Thread starter Scarlett Johansson
  • Start date
  • Views 4,858
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like some apps free that you have to pay for... SM-g920F
What apps?

F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm currently looking for a custom ROM that is compatible with it cause a sch-r970 but I wanna keep at least lollipop

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have a root guide for samsung j1ace

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to do a root guide for sm-g860p on Android version 6.0.1

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to do a root guide for sm-g860p on Android version 6.0.1
Just wondering are you on a contract with Sprint? I don't know much about American mobile providers, but online it says that Sport is just another word for the company Sprint.

Last edited:
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering are you on a contract with Sprint? I don't know much about American mobile providers, but online it says that Sport is just another word for the company Sprint.
I am, but the phone contract is about to be up for me

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
Root Guides, ROMs and Rooted Apps
Root-Android1.jpg

The * symbol next to a device model number means that it supports nearly all models of that device, but please check the guide to see if your model is supported.

Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images... button. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it. Choose recovery and swipe to flash.

240px-Motorola.svg.png

Flashing TWRP
You will need the platform-tools from the Android SDK on your computer. Find the SDK Only section on the page linked and install the SDK and download only the platform-tools to get adb and fastboot binaries.

Windows users will need proper drivers installed on your computer. You can try the ****d ADB drivers or the Universal ADB drivers if you don't already have a working driver installed

On your device, go into Settings -> About and find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings. Press back and go into Developer Options and enable USB debugging. From your computer, open a command prompt and type:

adb reboot bootloader

You should now be in fastboot mode. Download the correct image file and copy the file into the same folder as your adb and fastboot binaries. Rename the image to twrp.img and type:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

fastboot reboot

Moto G 2014
XT1063, XT1064, XT1068 and XT1069 Bootloader Unlock and Root Guide.
XT1063, XT1064, XT1068 and XT1069 TWRP
ROMs

Moto X Play
Bootloader Unlock, Root and TWRP Guide
ROMs

Moto X Pure

brand.gif

Flashing TWRP
You will need to download and install Odin on your PC. Once you have Odin installed, download the proper .tar file for your device from the download link above. Power off your device. Turn on your device using the proper key combo to get into download mode and attach the device to your computer via a USB cable. Use the PDA tab or button to browse to and select the tar file that you downloaded and flash the device.
Note 5
SM-N920* Root
SM-N9208 Dual Sim Root
SM-N9200 HK Root

Galaxy S6

SM-G920F CF Auto Root
SM-G920I CF Auto Root
SM-G920K CF Auto Root
SM-G920L CF Auto Root
SM-G290P CF Auto Root
S6 TWRP ZEROFLTE
ROMs

Galaxy S5
SM-G900* Root Guide
G900F, G900I and G900M TWRP
ROMs

Galaxy S4
GT-I9500 Root Guide
GT-I9500 TWRP
GT-I9500 ROMs

Galaxy S3
Root Guide
GT-I9300 CF Auto Root

GT-I9300I CF Auto Root
GT-I9300T CF Auto Root
GT-I9305 CF Auto Root

GT-I9300 TWRP
GT-I9305 TWRP
GT-I9300 ROMs

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
SM-G361F Root

This thread will be consistently updated, comment down below for specific phones to be added.

NOTE: One click auto root apps will not be included as most of them can't be trusted.

Disclaimer: Please read guides properly to check for exact model numbers and other important details, I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
Are there any for Galaxt S7 Edge?

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find a root file for your specific model, but there is one for the SM-G935F. I hear if you activate OEM unlock in developer settings then you can flash the international root file. Not 100% sure about this though, personally wouldn't take the risk, but I'll search around for you.

Last edited:
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I should know, but if I have problems I will come back and leave a message
That's fine, I think there is a guide under the original Samsung S5 section of the main post, it should be helpful as the sport is basically another version of the original S5.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad to see a thread covering rooting a majority instead of one single device.

Top Bottom
Login
Register