What's new

Solved Root for Samsung S5 NEO SM-G903W?

• Thread starter TheRagedyMan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,433
T

TheRagedyMan

Reaction score
Sin$
I am wanting to root my S5 Neo, and so far I can't find anything, only for the 903f and for the 903m. So I thought I'd come here and ask the lovely people. So does anyone know of any good roots for the S5 Neo SM-G903W?

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Give Kingroot a go! :smile: Mabey they have a root for your device.
I don't recommend that app as it could fail and brick your phone, also the app has been know to install spyware.

Follow this guide which allows you to use the G903F root file to root your device. Please read the guide carefully and backup your phone before attempting this.

A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The file listed in that tutorial is for the SM-G903F not the W.

They both work man im using the sm-g903w trust the f and w just means ones from canada and others from like germeny and stuff they both have same chipset and hardware we have tested and kernels roms and root all work the same

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
They both work man im using the sm-g903w trust the f and w just means ones from canada and others from like germeny and stuff they both have same chipset and hardware we have tested and kernels roms and root all work the same
Not sure man I wouldn't recommend taking the risk.

A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure man I wouldn't recommend taking the risk.

Im a developer for roms for the neo man trust.me ive tried the sm-g903f and sm-g903w roms root and recovery they all work the same 
Is there a way i can prove to you its safe and fine like i build my own roms and stuff man everyhong from sm-g903f is safe for the sm-g903w

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
I am wanting to root my S5 Neo, and so far I can't find anything, only for the 903f and for the 903m. So I thought I'd come here and ask the lovely people. So does anyone know of any good roots for the S5 Neo SM-G903W?
Any update on the situation?

Top Bottom
Login
Register