What's new

Discussion Rockstar removes illegitimateley gained money

• Thread starter Blacki
  • Start date
  • Views 48,312

Your money gets claimed by R*. Tell us what for an account you have. Select one from each category

• Total voters
Blacki

Blacki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update for poll
If your money gets claimed by R* Game Service, please use the poll above, to tell us, what you have for an account. Please select for each question category one Answer [System, Account, Account activity, Money, Rank]

Update for a working solution to keep the money
It seems there is a working solution out there, that can you help to keep the money to buy x80 or whatever bonds. But this works only, if you dont accept the money wipe message!

More informations about here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bypass-money-ban-of-25-10-2016.1574657/

==========================
Original Post

Now they do it finally. R* removes the money from modded accounts, and i as read on other sources, massive glitched money too.

Official statement:
https://support.rockstargames.com/h...6-Illegitimately-Gained-In-Game-Money-Removal

R* has since today a new update on suspend and ban policy too. More information about here:
https://support.rockstargames.com/h...pdate-to-GTA-Online-Suspension-and-Ban-Policy

Last edited:
T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I do wonder what 'illegitimately gained' means, in their definition. Only modded money or also glitched money? That's why I'm curious to find out who has been hit by this.

Blacki

Blacki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do wonder what 'illegitimately gained' means, in their definition. Only modded money or also glitched money? That's why I'm curious to find out who has been hit by this.
I have checked my account. All fine. It's not a modded one, but the money cames from heist repeating (glitched) and sultan dupes. Around 50M atm, and 50 Sultans left on booth characters. I think they can't find such these types of accounts. But if you hold 200M, 500M or billions/trillions of money, they can find that easely. Maybe that guys they grinded that Maze Bank Character Swap Glitch had a better chance to lost the money... Idk, we will see how many "I lost my money" threads grows up within the next hours...

Y

yfnjade

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a modded account. Xbox One. Logged in, got a screen while loading in saying

"[My GT], your GTA online cash balance has been adjusted.

We have determined that your account illegitimately gained in-game money via mods, cheats, or other actions. We've adjusted your account and updated your balance.

No additional action is pending against your account. Note that accounts that illegitimately gain money in the future will be subject to action including the Cheater Pool, account reset or suspension of Online access."

(Id post the screenshot but idk how to on mobile)

I then got an Alert screen saying rockstar game services have taken away my 15 billion dollars.

A few of my friends have gotten their money taken away as well. A friend gave me the login info for an account with a trillion and all the money is still there.... made 60 x80 bonds just in case.

Edit: my legit account hasn't been touched though. I glitched 40 million with the character swapping ****.

Blacki

Blacki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On other sources i read about a player, that account has adjusted from 8M down to 435k. If this is true, they are looking not only for the big money accs...

T

Thaxano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"To keep the gameplay environment fair"

TMW you buy a bike for 100K+ and wheel for 30K+

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wow. I'm just updating my PS4 software right now. I had 28 billion modded money from the account transfer glitch from last year. I have got 3 separate accounts with the modded money but let's see. I'm kind of nervous right now. I still have T20 and X80 in bonds but I'm still nervous.

If they haven't removed any of my money yet, should I buy some more of the X80 because I think I haven't filled up the 6th garage which is now available.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Both of my modded accounts are good. My OG account was hit when I first transferred it with a money wipe, but I have it back up to over $100 million with glitched money and its good.

Blacki

Blacki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they haven't removed any of my money yet, should I buy some more of the X80 because I think I haven't filled up the 6th garage which is now available.

I don't know how R* scans the accounts and which calculation with stats/money they do, but i think this is a time expensive operation for all accounts. Maybe they do this not at once rather than in a batch progress. If you go the next time online and you are not affected, it can be a good thing to trade the cash to some bonds...

Frankryps3

Frankryps3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't currently have access to gta, so will my social club stats show whether I have lost money or will it only be triggered when I start gta online?

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well was fun gta for 3 years but if they remove my money no point playing anymore just sell the game then and waiting for gta6

Top Bottom
Login
Register