• Views 13,493
Status
Not open for further replies.
YungNinja

YungNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would hope so.. Anyways not everyone is going to love Mr. Keef just like not everyone is going to like rap in general. I don't think the petition is about converting people into Chief Keef fans, rather it is an outlet for those who are fans to voice their opinion.. Shouldn't really be argumentative material here..

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just listened to like half of Love Sosa, it literally sounds like when you play a scratched CD and it starts repeating every few seconds. The whole song sounds exactly the same. **** Chief Keef, I'd rather let an old man fart in my face for 3 minutes than listen to that **** again.
Foreals his music is trash

YungNinja

YungNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fresh? Lololol that bch as rapper makes no sence in any of his songs gtfo with that fresh sht -,-

Well just because you personally have a hard time recognizing his freshness doesn't mean he is bad, it just means you are growing out and out of the loop :cool:

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well just because you personally have a hard time recognizing his freshness doesn't mean he is bad, it just means you are growing out and out of the loop :cool:
Damn i must be growing it out at the age of 18 -,- i am assuming you are a 15 wanna be fresh kid? Lololololol

YungNinja

YungNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
23, and I don't listen to the Chief because he is such a good role model and has his life together. I listen to him because the rap game right now is so fake its sad. it is refreshing to see someone still doing stupid ****, getting in trouble and not letting a fake Rolex define their image. But to each his own, I encourage you to listen to whatever it is that you like.

B

Ballislife

Reaction score
Sin$
I just listened to like half of Love Sosa, it literally sounds like when you play a scratched CD and it starts repeating every few seconds. The whole song sounds exactly the same. **** Chief Keef, I'd rather let an old man fart in my face for 3 minutes than listen to that **** again.
I personally got tired of Love Sosa but his other **** gets me in the zone IMO 
Most these ****** just don't ****s with that real trap ****

bam

bam

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Tired of all the songs already, they need to add more.

Four Twenty

Riddles

#
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally got tired of Love Sosa but his other **** gets me in the zone IMO 
Most these ****** just don't ****s with that real trap ****

listen to yung thug or yung scooter if ya want some trap music

Last edited:
irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They made a Country station.. This couldn't possibly be any more of a waste than that..

i listen to the country station all the time its a great collection of songs.

YungNinja

YungNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i listen to the country station all the time its a great collection of songs.

5d7aeb.jpg

uid0

uid0

Programming Guru
Reaction score
Sin$
Chief Keef announced on Twitter back on December 11th that his song "Love Sosa" would be included in GTA V. While not all of us are "die hard" Chief Keef fans, the majority of us can agree that "Love Sosa" would make an excellent addition to the GTA V soundtrack.
Please add the song "Love Sosa" and/or any Chief Keef song as an optional downloadable content item for GTA V.

To:
Rockstar Games
Add Chief Keef to Radio Los Santos in GTA V
Sincerely,
[Your name

https://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-add-chief-keef-to-radio-los-santos-in-gta-v

Chief Keef would ruin the game for me. I don't want another retard on the sound track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register