Rockstar Games: Add Chief Keef to Radio Los Santos in GTA V

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by FREE BOOT ONE, Sep 20, 2013 with 81 replies and 10,847 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief Keef 3 hunna

Chief Keef 3 hunna ONLINE HOSTER

Chief Keef announced on Twitter back on December 11th that his song "Love Sosa" would be included in GTA V. While not all of us are "die hard" Chief Keef fans, the majority of us can agree that "Love Sosa" would make an excellent addition to the GTA V soundtrack.
    Please add the song "Love Sosa" and/or any Chief Keef song as an optional downloadable content item for GTA V.

To:
    Rockstar Games

Add Chief Keef to Radio Los Santos in GTA V
    Sincerely,
    [Your name

https://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-add-chief-keef-to-radio-los-santos-in-gta-v
    YungNinja likes this.
  2. DarrenSensei

DarrenSensei Newbie

signed, haha
    FREE BOOT ONE likes this.
  3. Link

Link I used to be a Walrus.

That means that they have to spend more money to get the licensing to put the song in to the game, It's not happening.
    Gyzmo, JamesDoesGFX, Revshots and 3 others like this.
  4. Chief Keef 3 hunna

Code (Text):
    Please add the song "Love Sosa" and/or any Chief Keef song as an optional downloadable content item for GTA V.
    The licensing fees would be covered via the charge for the downloadable content.
  5. Xtro

Xtro Lara Croft

**** that gay ****
    GaIaxyz, Revshots and Tag 7s like this.
  6. Link

Definately not, It would cost something like $250k, And then there's the cost of adding it to the game.
    Revshots likes this.
  7. ner0

ner0 Member

You have an ENTIRE station of west coast classics and you're upset Chief Keef isn't in the game?
    xInitial, Gyzmo, Revshots and 3 others like this.
  8. Cakes

Cakes riter Writer

Why should they put that piece of **** song into gta? I don't think it's considered musical talent to say the chorus for 5 minutes, and rhyme every single word on the same emphasis.

The soundtrack is fine how it is. Would be a complete waste of time and money to add this garbage.
    Revshots, ProeyJoey, BoneZ and 7 others like this.
  9. LawlessBaron

LawlessBaron Ed & Lorraine Warren Project Manager

Honestly never heard of him till now but the song is pretty sick
    lil BLu3 SMuRF likes this.
  10. ner0

ner0 Member

First time I heard of him is when his label cancelled his tour due to low ticket sales
  11. Chief Keef 3 hunna

This is GTA V not Kung Fu Panda Kinect. $800 million on the first day alone. And out of the millions of gamers I wouldn't be surprised to see 250K downloads depending on how well it is marketed and bundled.
    I have respect for Doc Dre Snoop Dogg 2Pac and Biggie but when it comes to a game like GTA where seriousness only goes so far, some elements are just considered a good fit, be it for quality or comical purposes.

1. Musical taste is not some universally set fact. It is an opinion so sure you can hate the song but remember your opinion is your opinion and Chief Keef has sold enough records to prove he has a solid amount of people interested in his style at the moment.
    2. One major reason his music fits perfectly with GTA is its half comical/over the top side that tends to mirror the sarcasm used throughout GTA in all its humor/parodies.
    ToxicPonyFart likes this.
  12. Facts

Facts Contributor

That dude talks like he has rocks in his mouth
    Gyzmo, Revshots, Cakes and 4 others like this.
  13. KaptainKu5hh420

KaptainKu5hh420 Banned

i know somethingyou can do,turn off the music in the game,then select the song from a computer on your network :p easy fix
    Wednesday and NaSty_ like this.
  14. ner0

ner0 Member

You do know his album didn't sell that many copies? What makes you think that more people would buy his song to play in GTA than would his cd?
    Wednesday and KaptainKu5hh420 like this.
  15. Facts

Facts Contributor

The majority of people that listen to chief keef probably wouldn't know how to buy the DLC anyway to tell you the truth LOL.
    Gyzmo, Th3Sup3rN3rd, Revshots and 5 others like this.
  16. Chief Keef 3 hunna

And pla over the game ok
    [​IMG]
  17. JacksThings

JacksThings "Valar Morghulis"

$250k to add one song to a game? Seems legit.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2013 ---
    I forgot to add that this simply wont happen. If this one song gets added, there is gonna be a lot of pissed off kids crying to get Justin Bieber and **** added, DO YOU WANT THAT?
    Revshots and Chief Keef 3 hunna like this.
  18. Link

They have to buy the rights from Sony Music Entertainment, I would imagine it would cost a hella lot of money.
    Revshots likes this.
  19. cooldude0990

cooldude0990 Enthusiast

rofl im done you funny as af.The first time i heard him i was like wtf the i heard kobe and liked him
  20. TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows Getting There

That fools music is sht that song is played out and just fcking horrible put in beiber while they are at it -,-
    KaptainKu5hh420 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.