What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

RO8's BO2 XP Lobby

Is this legit?

• Yes!

Votes: 234 92.5%
  • No!

Votes: 19 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PX3

PX3

Reaction score
Sin$
Why does it have to be the lobby that Adds kills/Wins? I could never join host it normally just xp

PX3

PX3

Reaction score
Sin$
No please dont 
That kids just a little b****
I'm being a little b**** stfu you ****ing random you need kills/wins for your stats so you can think your good for some self confidence you random you're trash kys

PX3

PX3

Reaction score
Sin$
I can make it just xp. PX3 PX3
Can you please just make it XP bc its really hard to join for some people it would be better if everyone can join ik a couple people that can't join I can never join this please just host XP they got enough kills/wins bro 
Don't have this map

A

AdorNFxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Why does it keep disconnecting me like the game loads in and then it automatically disconnects me when I got kicked never mind legit

PX3

PX3

Reaction score
Sin$
dumba** out your NAT to open so people can join 

I'm talking to the thread owner
Did you just say put your NAT to open? Are you stupid or are you stupid? Wtf You don't control your NAT type it controls itself if it's on open your internet is good if it's on moderate reset your router if it's on Restricted then you have the worst internet ever dumba**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register