What's new

Solved RGH won't boot - just beeps?

Webcite

Webcite

Demon Dual Nand RGH Trinity 2.0 <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Demon Dual Nand Trinity RGH 2, i haven't touched in months, finally got it online today worked just fine, went to work, got home and it booted up but the screen was all weird and nothing loaded correctly it was out of proportion, shut it off and now it wont boot? It just beeps and disk tray wont open? None of the fans kick on either.. ?

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Did it kind of do a checkerboard look? Your gpu could be fried.

2. I would say the stealth files could have been a cause but the xbox would have to boot to the logo at least and that's not even happening.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Is everyone missing the part where he says that the fan doesn't turn on? This means that it's not even powering on.

What is the color of the LED on the power brick? And how good are you at electronics? If you're good I recommend to start with checking the standby voltages.

Webcite

Webcite

Demon Dual Nand RGH Trinity 2.0 <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I've pretty advanced with technology, color on the power brick is yellow, already tried a different one, along with making sure the USB ports were all working correctly.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I've pretty advanced with technology, color on the power brick is yellow, already tried a different one, along with making sure the USB ports were all working correctly.
Are you getting all of the standby voltages and do you get any voltage on the xcgpu power delivery mosfets, after turning it on?
Btw, my guess is there's a short somewhere.

Top Bottom
Login
Register