What's new

Solved RGH Help Please...

T

tehhjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just bought an rgh and i need some help i cant get it online i know i have to have a stealth server and kv i have a kv just no stealth yet idk what to get.. when i get it idk how to put it on and get it to work... i tried going through xbox 360 neighborhood and when i click add xbox 360 it says "could not find" idk what to do.. mainly need help getting console online... please someone.. i have been trying for like 3 days

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
try searching your consoles IP in neighborhood instead of the word "Jtag", also use NiNJA when you are going online it's 100% the best server!

T

tehhjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try searching your consoles IP in neighborhood instead of the word "Jtag", also use NiNJA when you are going online it's 100% the best server!
like when i go on neighborhood all it says is "add xbox 360" i click it then it says "type in IP" i type it in and it says " my ip could not be found.." 
like when i go on neighborhood all it says is "add xbox 360" i click it then it says "type in IP" i type it in and it says " my ip could not be found.."
and i went to buy ninja on the website and when i went to checkout it said sign in and i dont have an account and didn see a spot to make one...

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$

and i went to buy ninja on the website and when i went to checkout it said sign in and i dont have an account and didn see a spot to make one...
https://xbls.ninja/account/

T

tehhjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you install the xbdm.xex plugin in the 1st spot?
no... i dont know what plugins in any of them and i dont have hdd1 because my harddrive when i put it in my rgh the rgh loads up the cuts off but when my hard drive isnt in the rgh it loads up fine...?plugins 1-5???

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
no... i dont know what plugins in any of them and i dont have hdd1 because my harddrive when i put it in my rgh the rgh loads up the cuts off but when my hard drive isnt in the rgh it loads up fine...?plugins 1-5???
There is your issue.

Put your HDD back in, power on the console and hit the eject button leave the disk tray out until you get pass the logo.

Last edited:
T

tehhjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant buy ninja bc it wont accept discover cards just visa mastercard and jcb
Contact them on Kik, they also will accept paypal. Scroll down on the website until you see the names of the people that accept paypal and then click on one of the names (green means online) you will need to install kik.

T

tehhjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Contact them on Kik, they also will accept paypal. Scroll down on the website until you see the names of the people that accept paypal and then click on one of the names (green means online) you will need to install kik.
ok i bought it how do i install ninja on my rgh using usb and then how to put kv using usb

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
first few thing you're going to want to do.

Download the files on NiNJA, it should read files.rar

Put all the contents inside the "files.rar" into your USB

Put the USB in your RGH

Put all the files you got from NiNJA on the root of your HDD (This step will end up replacing your current launch.ini)

Restart your console

After you have completed all of these steps, let me know what is happening, and what you see.

Top Bottom
Login
Register