What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

{RGH} Cash Drop Lobby {Modder} {OPEN}

• Thread starter Katy Perry Is Sexy
  • Start date
  • Views 32,180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Darknesswolf318
Please get me in, if no, thank you anyways

ZombieHunterM

ZombieHunterM

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt- ZoMbIeHuNtErMrM
FRIENDS gt - KKMKpraxam and SammySueFTW

DaCookiezMon5ter

DaCookiezMon5ter

Reaction score
Sin$
invite me GT:biggrin:aCookiezMon5ter 
WTF its spout to be a D at the bigginin

T

TPPx BR1DG3Zz 2

Reaction score
Sin$
{RGH} Money Lobby {Modder}

Main Things To Know:

1. You need to be patient once you give me your Gamertag. I have ton's of people to do on the list. Once you provide me with your Gamertag I will add you to the list.

2. You may not get into the cash drop lobby the day you send your Gamertag. However you will be added to the list. I do keep track of the order. I will continue to go down the list till I have no more people left or till the cash drop is patched.

3. If you miss the invitation to the cash drop for whatever reason, send me a message stating the reason & I'll invite you to the next avaliable cash drop!

4. Each person will recieve the cash drop for 3 minutes. I recommened standing still to get the most out of your 3 minutes. I have limited it to 3 minutes because I want to get as many members into the cash drop as quick as possible.

5. Once you recieve your money, remember to buy something to help make the money stick.

6. I'll be inviting 5-10 people into a lobby at the time.

7. Do not invite your friends into the lobby. Instead tell them to message me saying they want to be added to the list. If you invite your friends, you will not recieve any money!

8. Double check when you message me, that you spell your Gamertag right. I can't be held responsible if you don't get an invite due to you spelling your name wrong.
9. If you want to know what position you are on the list, please P.M stating "What position am I on the list?"

When:
Monday - Friday (11:00 P.M CDT - 4:00 A.M CDT)
Saturday & Sunday (4:00 P.M CDT - 4:00 A.M CDT)
Those are the hours that I'll be hosting the lobby's. Please be respectful and not constantly bother me about the hours. I do have a full time job & I'm currently enrolled in flight school, so GTA V isn't my main prority.
* Hours subject to change *

How To Join:
Private Message me your Gamertag or leave it in the thread below! Please do not add me on Xbox Live, unless otherwise told.

Why Are You Doing This:
I'm new to the community, so I figured this would be a great place to start contributing to the community and get to know some of the friendly faces around here. I'm also aware of how hard it can be to earn cash in GTA.

How Much Money Will I Get:

I honestly can't say for sure how much money you will get because it seem's to be different for everyone. The only suggestion I have, is to stand in one spot when it's your turn!

How Long Will You Be Doing The Lobby:
I'll be hosting Cash Drop Lobby's till it gets patched or untill I have no time to host them!

Extra Information:
- I would appreciate once you get your money if you could please vouch in the thread!
- Please do not kill in the lobby. Any killing will result in a permanet ban from my lobby.
- Once you recieve the money, if you could please leave the lobby!

Disclaimer:
RGHModder3 is not responsible for any bans that may occur. RGHModder3 is also not responsible for any money taken away by Rockstar! Please use this service at your own risk!

Proof:

bTHkvgo.jpg

Credits:
Video - GypsyCrazyBoy
Image - URBANRICE

Can i have a invite plz TPPx BR1DG3Zz 

Main Things To Know:

1. You need to be patient once you give me your Gamertag. I have ton's of people to do on the list. Once you provide me with your Gamertag I will add you to the list.

2. You may not get into the cash drop lobby the day you send your Gamertag. However you will be added to the list. I do keep track of the order. I will continue to go down the list till I have no more people left or till the cash drop is patched.

3. If you miss the invitation to the cash drop for whatever reason, send me a message stating the reason & I'll invite you to the next avaliable cash drop!

4. Each person will recieve the cash drop for 3 minutes. I recommened standing still to get the most out of your 3 minutes. I have limited it to 3 minutes because I want to get as many members into the cash drop as quick as possible.

5. Once you recieve your money, remember to buy something to help make the money stick.

7. Do not invite your friends into the lobby. Instead tell them to message me saying they want to be added to the list. If you invite your friends, you will not recieve any money!

8. Double check when you message me, that you spell your Gamertag right. I can't be held responsible if you don't get an invite due to you spelling your name wrong.
9. If you want to know what position you are on the list, please P.M stating "What position am I on the list?"

When:
Those are the hours that I'll be hosting the lobby's. Please be respectful and not constantly bother me about the hours. I do have a full time job & I'm currently enrolled in flight school, so GTA V isn't my main prority.

How To Join:
Private Message me your Gamertag or leave it in the thread below! Please do not add me on Xbox Live, unless otherwise told.

Why Are You Doing This:
I'm new to the community, so I figured this would be a great place to start contributing to the community and get to know some of the friendly faces around here. I'm also aware of how hard it can be to earn cash in GTA.

I honestly can't say for sure how much money you will get because it seem's to be different for everyone. The only suggestion I have, is to stand in one spot when it's your turn!

I'll be hosting Cash Drop Lobby's till it gets patched or untill I have no time to host them!

Extra Information:
- I would appreciate once you get your money if you could please vouch in the thread!
- Please do not kill in the lobby. Any killing will result in a permanet ban from my lobby.

Disclaimer:
RGHModder3 is not responsible for any bans that may occur. RGHModder3 is also not responsible for any money taken away by Rockstar! Please use this service at your own risk!

Proof:

bTHkvgo.jpg

Credits:
Video - GypsyCrazyBoy
Image - URBANRICE

Invite plz TPPx BR1DG3Zz

MrYoutuber

MrYoutuber

Reaction score
Sin$
MonoHen1515797 Ill donate once i get in to much sure it's 100% working just got scammed off a different dude

Last edited:
D

DevilzMods

Reaction score
Sin$

Main Things To Know:

When:

How To Join:

Why Are You Doing This:

Extra Information:

Disclaimer:

Proof:

bTHkvgo.jpg

Credits:
Video - GypsyCrazyBoy
Image - URBANRICE

Invite me please gt: fuze topspin thanks ahead of time buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register