1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Resident Evil 6 Save Editor

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Tools' started by Ecko_1223, Nov 2, 2012 with 6 replies and 14,428 views.

1. Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223 This motto is the bee's knee's

[​IMG]

Just found this over at XPG. I thought the community over here could benefit from this as well.
    Full credit to the guy's over at XPG for this program.

Save Editor Download: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/getdownload/12635-resident-evil-6-se/

Text Tutorial:
    Things needed.
    USB Or Transfer Cable.

Step 1: Insert your usb into your xbox and copy your resident evil 6 save over to your usb.

Step 2: Download horizon (http://download.cnet.com/Horizon/3000-2130_4-75452078.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button)

Step 3: Open horizon then find and open the device explorer. Now once found, click your usb then find your resident evil 6 save game and extract to your desktop

Step 4: Now download the save editor, once downloaded. Open the save editor up then click open, find your save game on your desktop and click it.

Step 5: Mod your savegame to your desired liking, once done. Click save. Now drag the save game into horizon and click Rehash and resign.

Step 6: Now put the savegame back onto your usb stick, load your xbox up and transfer the savegame over to your hard drive. Load your game and try the savegame out.

If you encounter any problems with this, just comment below.
  2. KoStorms

KoStorms Don't demand it, earn it. Premium

The download gets a 403 error.
  3. Ecko_1223

It downloads perfect for me mate.
    K Ron Spliffs likes this.
  4. reaper8891

reaper8891 Newbie

it sends me to a site that I "dont have enough posts to download" from -.-
  5. Kronica

Kronica Enthusiast

This particular tool is located within the sites download system. You will have to register in order to download...

Please upload the program to Mediafire or some other upload/download site. Doing this will allow everyone to download the program...
  6. Ecko_1223

Registering only takes a few minutes.
  7. southernstunner

southernstunner Newbie

after i edit my save and transfer it back to my hard drive i get a message when attempting to start up the game that say the file could not be loaded because it was/is damaged. any idea why this happens or have a fix for it. any help is appreciated. thanks