What's new

Discussion Reserve your copy of Windows 10!

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
You heard correctly. You can now reserve a copy of windows 10 to get it free when it comes out. This offers i believe is only for windows 8.1 users. If you have this os, look in the bottom right of your screen and you see a windows logo, asking if you want to reserve windows 10.

Operating System
  1. Windows
Last edited:
Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy

Bati
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
if you needed a pic :tongue:
3cde3c2ac066ee902299f78b0f447be7.png

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just seen it now when I turned my laptop on now. Personally I hate Windows 8.1 but I have heard bad things about Windows 1o and don't know whether or not to do the upgrade free or not. Also does this 3 GB download allow me to have a 64 bit OS ?

UKsFLAMEZ

UKsFLAMEZ

I Like It, I like It A Lot..
Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I have windows 7 and got it,
ye5jzOP.png

EIRnNfW.png

I think it's gone out to all OS's

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone who has Windows 7 and windows 8/8.1 will get this notification to reserve upgrade for windows 10, all business class versions of windows are not eligible for windows 10 free upgrade

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
I just seen it now when I turned my laptop on now. Personally I hate Windows 8.1 but I have heard bad things about Windows 1o and don't know whether or not to do the upgrade free or not. Also does this 3 GB download allow me to have a 64 bit OS ?
If you have 32bit right now, it will download windows 10 32bit. If you have 64bit now, it will download windows 10 64bit

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
One question, as I have never really upgraded to another OS or whatever. If I upgrade will this be a separate OS or will it simply overwrite my windows 7 OS. Another question is will it be deleting any of my files as I don't want to lose all the stuff I have but I can begin to archive my stuff on mega to redownload like I did before I formatted a few weeks ago.

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
What it does is when you boot up your pc, it will say which os would you wanna chose, windows 7, or windows 10, you can choose whatever. This will not delete anything though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register