All Request for Blackwidowstang: Python data for TVHM only Story Quests Complete

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by adolchristin, Feb 13, 2013 with 4 replies and 1,472 views.

1. adolchristin

adolchristin Enthusiast

First of all; I'd like to thank Blackwidowstang for all of his work here. I've made extensive use of his paste code gallery and python data. I actually registered to thank him.

Having gotten that out of the way; like all moochers out there I have a pretty specific request. Would it be possible to create python data that would set a character on TVHM with only story quests complete? A couple of my friends want to make new characters to play though the DLCs without all the crazy oranges and Gibbed 1.47 + some python data seems to be the easiest way to make this happen.

If this is too much work or simply impossible then please don't worry about it. Again; thanks for your great contributions to the Borderlands 2 threads here.
    blakwidowstang likes this.
  2. blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang Borderlands 2 MacGyver

clueless667 provided some sets of mission data that should cover this. Click Here to download them. It should be in the "story.txt".

Also, thanks for the compliment.
    clueless667 likes this.
  3. adolchristin

adolchristin Enthusiast

Thanks blackwidowstang; I've got the mission data applied successfully but how should I set PlotMissionNumber, ActiveMissionNumber, LastPlaythroughNumber and PlaythroughsCompleted?

Using the new mechro I created and applying the data above started me at Claptrap's place. After the intro checking the completed quests showed all the story quests complete which is perfect so I assume I just need to select the correct values for the above.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  4. blakwidowstang

blakwidowstang Borderlands 2 MacGyver

The "ActiveMissionNumber" and "PlotMissionNumber" number will automatically go to the correct numbers once the game is loaded. Although, the "PlotMissionNumber" can be set to "18" since that is for the story missions, and they are complete. "ActiveMissionNumber" varies dramatically and can go over 300 depending on how many side missions you've done. You should change the "PlaythroughsCompleted" to "1" to unlock TVHM and "LastPlaythroughNumber" isn't important, it just reflects which playthrough you loaded last (Meaning when you load a save and choose either PT1 or TVHM at the main menu).
  5. adolchristin

adolchristin Enthusiast

Worked perfectly; thanks for your help and all the hard work you do here on this forum.
    blakwidowstang likes this.