What's new

Game Mods Request : A Friendly Modder Week!

• Thread starter DevilsDesign
  • Start date
  • Views 1,294
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,

Every day i get sooo many complaints about ppl freezing lobby's, abusing their mods, grab the freeze button way to quickly and it seems like going worse every day.
Not to speak about the lowest of lowest --> booting ppl.

When are u all going to realise that this will be the end of this game ? Why dont u try to create some fun, not only for urself but also for the others, and the non-modders ? This is not adressed personally at anyone, its what is going on on the scene right now.

So i wanted to ask u this, i suggest that u all try for ONE week to start with NOT to freeze anyone, NOT to boot anyone and try to be nice to the non modders. In a week u can post ur findings on here then and i think ppl will be more relaxed in this section.

One week of friendly modders to start with!
You will see more ppl will come back to play GTA4 and the rooms would be more and more crowded.

I didnt create my mods for abuse of innocent ppl that try to relax and PLAY, i have so much fun things built in to MD Extend and that took me a lot of time to create them.

What do u think ? Lets give this a chance ? One week is not so much to ask for but its a start to have a more friendly enviroment on xbox, but this goes for ps3 also.

What u could do is when u see an abusive modder, send him a message and ask him to stop and ask him to be a part of the friendly modder week, it might open his eyes that a game is created to have fun, not to abuse powers.

Thanks!

Devil

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly this is just a suggestion and all it will ever be. Jerks are going to be jerks no matter what. They don't care. I'd love to see this game go back to the way it was in 2011 or 2012 but that's not going to happen.

Khameleon

Khameleon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,

Every day i get sooo many complaints about ppl freezing lobby's, abusing their mods, grab the freeze button way to quickly and it seems like going worse every day.

When are u all going to realise that this will be the end of this game ? Why dont u try to create some fun, not only for urself but also for the others, and the non-modders ? This is not adressed personally at anyone, its what is going on on the scene right now.

So i wanted to ask u this, i suggest that u all try for ONE week to start with NOT to freeze anyone, NOT to boot anyone and try to be nice to the non modders. In a week u can post ur findings on here then and i think ppl will be more relaxed in this section.

You will see more ppl will come back to play GTA4 and the rooms would be more and more crowded.

I didnt create my mods for abuse of innocent ppl that try to relax and PLAY, i have so much fun things built in to MD Extend and that took me a lot of time to create them.

What do u think ? Lets give this a chance ? One week is not so much to ask for but its a start to have a more friendly enviroment on xbox, but this goes for ps3 also.

What u could do is when u see an abusive modder, send him a message and ask him to stop and ask him to be a part of the friendly modder week, it might open his eyes that a game is created to have fun, not to abuse powers.

Thanks!

Devil
Can you translate all this to arabic?

Overist

Overist

I like going sidewys.
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish people would think about this, one reason why I left is because all the freezing. i couldn't keep up with it anymore. I'll probably get a new 360 soon

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You know I have been thinking about freeze protection for GTA IV and GTA V. I think it's possible (Would be JTAG / RGH / XDK Only)

It would also only protect you no one else.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
You know I have been thinking about freeze protection for GTA IV and GTA V. I think it's possible (Would be JTAG / RGH / XDK Only)

How would using an RGH make any difference?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
How would using an RGH make any difference?
Being able to run unsigned code.

The reason you freeze when someone brings out a freeze car is because of a null pointer. On a JTAG or RGH you could fix that with enough research.

Same with the tow truck in GTA V.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Devil
Good luck. With how easy modding is becoming, unfortunately too many jerks are learning the trade. Usually people who are abusive with modding are very difficult to reason with. Don't get me wrong either, I love to have a laugh or a troll with modding, but every "modder" I have met who does freezing and the like on a regular basis is just some person is either bad in spirits or way too bored.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Being able to run unsigned code.

The reason you freeze when someone brings out a freeze car is because of a null pointer. On a JTAG or RGH you could fix that with enough research.

Same with the tow truck in GTA V.
Many more things have been developed to freeze you now. Do you know how those work? 
Good luck. With how easy modding is becoming, unfortunately too many jerks are learning the trade. Usually people who are abusive with modding are very difficult to reason with. Don't get me wrong either, I love to have a laugh or a troll with modding, but every "modder" I have met who does freezing and the like on a regular basis is just some person is either bad in spirits or way too bored.
you play GTA IV?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Many more things have been developed to freeze you now. Do you know how those work? 

you play GTA IV?
Well all freezes I have experienced have been null pointers.. It's generally what happens when either A data isn't in the correct place or B the data doesn't exist.

Can be other reasons but I haven't experienced them.

Ur Grue

Ur Grue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because those two have had problems with each other in the past.
Btw, this worked a little bit. I finally got to end a "freeze war" with a long-time enemy of mine named X GUNNER P. We're cool now. lol

AUTHENTIZITAT

AUTHENTIZITAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lolz I have So many Different Mod Loaders But Don't even use the freeze ever...All the time I have had mods I've never froze anyone more then 5 times... I like building ramps everywhere and giving everyone Cars With Neons, I'm running With MD.V7.1 for Original And TBOGT.
GT: OPG Exentric

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Should definitely work on that, it would be useful :smile:

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

All the best on this, I think you shall manage it :smile:.

A

Ashton10

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been looking for a modder for gta 5 for weeks if anyone is kind enough to lvl me up a bit or give me some money message me on Xbox 360 my gamertag is Mr.bean25 FTW thanks:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register