Remove the GPD's off your profile ! - Reset Gamerscore -0G-

Discussion in 'Modding Tutorials' started by Hauma, Jul 3, 2011 with 23 replies and 11,497 views.

1. Hauma

Hauma Enthusiast

GPD Hunt

Yeee Buddy..
    Alright guys, its 2011 and we cant find a method(s) to delete/remove GPDs'? Comon!?
    So i say we go full out and figure out the method.

1. GPD Organizer (Megaupload) Pass: hauma
    I think im onto something.
    Theres a GPD Modding program where you can "reset" your gamerscore.. But the question is.
    Does it work? Yes and No.
    You do the reset, it shows you got Zero, You rehash and resign and load it into the xbox.
    You Sign in and BOOM! 0G ... But Ive noticed when i join the Party of a friends it goes back up.

If I figure it out ill share.. BUT HELP WOULD BE NICE :thumbup1:
    3 people like this.
  2. I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES Do you own a Johnny West?

Try loading it offline then go in to avatar editor then, log in, then save and exit avatar editor.
  3. Hauma

Hauma Enthusiast

Alright! Will experiment ^ ^
    1 person likes this.
  4. Kamui

Kamui Enthusiast

Hopefully this will un reset, reset gs :)
  5. Hauma

Hauma Enthusiast

Okay, so I tried "I EAT BABIES" tip and it seemed to work! Somewhat.. At first when i pressed "save and exit" It took around 15 minutes until i got to the dashboard. After i Tested my account by going into parties, running games, signing in and out. etc and i still had 0G! BUT. when i asked my friends do i have any ammount of gamerscore. they all told me i DO. <_<

I go onto http://www.xbox.com , Sign in and it does show i have gamerscore.

. . . Im not sure if im supposed to give it time to sync or something but i feel were getting really close

I had 556005G for the longest time. whenever i try to recover it takes hours! ( 8-12/h ) :>
    This is why i need to figure out this mod :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Amaterasuu

Amaterasuu Newbie

Any news on resetting yet? Somebody seriously has to find a way to remove these gay gpds and make it so we can earn gs in the games we got reset in
  7. aundeadrockstar

aundeadrockstar Getting There

after u do the reset and saveing thing try to delete and recover ur gamertag =]
  8. barret95

barret95 Newbie

does this work then??
  9. vanS

vanS Banned

Wow that sucks .
  10. SwordFlow

SwordFlow Newbie

Have M$ reset your gamerscore
  11. Holo

Holo I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am Diet Moderators

Once you get reset, you still keep all your GPD's and you can't delete them. I need this bad as well. I need to remove a bunch of my GPD's.
  12. TechnicalGuy

TechnicalGuy Glory is Pain

You can remove your GPDs by opening up your profile in Modio or Horizon, and then going to (i think it's "file contents") and that's where it shows the list of GPDs that are in your profile. Then just right click on the GPD you want to delete and hit DELETE.

13. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Contributor

I'm almost positive you'll never get this to work, because all that info is stored on MS's servers.
  14. dMDzn

dMDzn Member

That sounds like it would work but I think its too simple for people not to figure out. It may delete it but still give you the GS. Not sure but nice theory.
  15. vinnys8

vinnys8 Enthusiast

After reading all these comments i have a suggestion;

1) Open your profile on the program to reset your gamer score
    2) Then save your profile and open it up in Horizon
    3) Then delete the G P D's and rehash and resign
    4) Put your profile back on xbox, edit avatar then wait a while for it process
  16. Master Hacker

Master Hacker Enthusiast

it wont work your GS is on MS servers and when you remove your GS with mod tools it will go away but it will sync again with MS servers.
  17. v3n3

v3n3 Contributor

Not possible.
    Xbox.com will refuse to remove Games which allready have unlocked Gamerscore.
    They didnt have that "security" a year ago or so, but they patched that loophole.

Theres no way for you to remove Games with GS on it (without getting completely reset).
  18. Byte

Byte Enthusiast

Well seeing as MS probably only has one reset script they can run to...reset your gamerscore it's most likely that you will never get the points to reset properly forever. It will just keep updating to your old gamerscore after a minute or however often the servers check to see if you've updated your information.
  19. Major Grid

Major Grid Newbie

you should try to reset it to 0g then do the avatar editor thing and then go into a game and get an achievement while on xbox live. I think if you get an achievement it syncs your gamerscore with xbl.
  20. v3n3

v3n3 Contributor

1.Delete all GPD´s
    2.Remove all TitleEntry´s from the DashGPD
    3.Force Sync
    4.Done