What's new

*RELEASED* SaIvatore Leone Updated V1 Car Placement With Added Helicopter Spawns

• Thread starter SalvatoreLeone
  • Start date
  • Views 20,267
L

love modzfr68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you love modzfr68
ask me anything?
I have many files here?
which are perhaps outdated.

Salvatore Leone

Salvatore Leone

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you seriously have to bump this?

Hi Restrain, Salvatore Leone here.

Thanks for the reply, As you can see little man I posted this originally on the 25th November 2011 which was almost 4 years ago :0, as I stated above it "still works" the term "bump" is not correct if I wanted to "bump" this post why would I wait 4 years to do so? LOL, the term "Still Works" is however relevant if anyone wants to use it...

I have also noticed that your account was registered on the 1st January 2012 which you might be aware that this post is actually older than you :smile:

I'm more than happy to discuss this further with you in a private message as I do not want any obscure behavior listed on this post as there is no need to.

Hope this answers your question :biggrin:

Salvatore Leone

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Restrain, Salvatore Leone here.

Thanks for the reply, As you can see little man I posted this originally on the 25th November 2011 which was almost 4 years ago :0, as I stated above it "still works" the term "bump" is not correct if I wanted to "bump" this post why would I wait 4 years to do so? LOL, the term "Still Works" is however relevant if anyone wants to use it...

I have also noticed that your account was registered on the 1st January 2012 which you might be aware that this post is actually older than you :smile:

I'm more than happy to discuss this further with you in a private message as I do not want any obscure behavior listed on this post as there is no need to.

Hope this answers your question :biggrin:

Salvatore Leone
Still a bump....

Top Bottom
Login
Register