Reaction score
Sin$
How do you install the plugins so that the programme works with rgh

godlypaint

godlypaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont work every time lunch it and clic "connect" its fully connected to my jtag but get error message saying cant connect to xXjamesxX.main.xex help ?

godlypaint

godlypaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get this error everytime i try to load up and never work! "Couldn't connect to XxjAmestxX.Main.ff, Please try again." HELP???

godlypaint

godlypaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same error! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! ?

Successfully connect to JTAGRPC
Couldn't connect to the dll, Please try again.

MartinLuther

MartinLuther

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have also problems with your tool. Please help me step-by-step.
1.) JTAG connects well with FTP Rush (like FTPzilla)
2.) Launch.ini edited - now have xbdm.xex and JTAGRPC.xex and plugin1+2 in Hdd:\ installed
3.) put SetMem.dll + xdevkit.dll + JTAGRPCLIB.dll + XxAmestxX.Main.ff + default_mp_launcher.xex + Xx jAmes t xX.xex
in a folder on JTAG with all the other 6,8GB of MW2 files

Problem a:
I started XBOX Neighborhood and can make screenshots - so xbdm.xex is working. But ...
when i start your Xx jAmes t xX's CoD Tool.exe on WinXP-PC it do not connect.
Selecting "MW2" "Connect To Console" "Exception from HRESULT: 0x82DA0000." comes up.
Pressing "DETAILS" or "Continue" do not help.

I wonder, how does your program knows on what IP-adress it has to connect to XBOX?
Is there any *.ini file missing? Can you please clear this very first step for me?

THX in advance.

EDIT 1:
I managed to get this working with ENGINE TEXT MENU. That worked ok for me.
But to manipulate my JTAG by your tool from my PC still do not work - connection problem.
Please help - as mentioned above earlier.

Last edited:
Xx jAmes t xX

Xx jAmes t xX

Getting There
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no 'XxAmestxX.Main.ff' in the new update, only put the files from the 'MW2 Files' folder in your mw2 directory.
I'm not sure about that error, try restarting your computer and xbox and see if that fixes it.
It connects to the default xbox in your xbox 360 neighbourhood so you must set your xbox that you are using as the default xbox.

If anyone gets a '0x82DA0007' when trying to connect just restart your xbox and it should fix it.

If anyone gets 'Couldn't connect to the dll, Please try again.' just try again a couple more times, If it still doesn't connect than I think your JTAGRPC plugin inst installed.
To fix it just open up dashlaunch(make sure its not on your USB or it wont work) then go to devices tab and scroll down to your memory device where your launch.ini is installed and press A on it, Now go to the plugin tab and press A on it and there should be 2 plugins (or more of your using more) if not then select your xbdm.xex and JTAGRPC.xex then go back to the memory tab and press X to save the launch.ini then restart your console and it should be fixed.

MartinLuther

MartinLuther

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no 'XxAmestxX.Main.ff' in the new update, only put the files from the 'MW2 Files' folder in your mw2 directory.
I'm not sure about that error, try restarting your computer and xbox and see if that fixes it.
It connects to the default xbox in your xbox 360 neighbourhood so you must set your xbox that you are using as the default xbox.

If anyone gets a '0x82DA0007' when trying to connect just restart your xbox and it should fix it.

If anyone gets 'Couldn't connect to the dll, Please try again.' just try again a couple more times, If it still doesn't connect than I think your JTAGRPC plugin inst installed.
To fix it just open up dashlaunch(make sure its not on your USB or it wont work) then go to devices tab and scroll down to your memory device where your launch.ini is installed and press A on it, Now go to the plugin tab and press A on it and there should be 2 plugins (or more of your using more) if not then select your xbdm.xex and JTAGRPC.xex then go back to the memory tab and press X to save the launch.ini then restart your console and it should be fixed.

Reinstalled MW2 in a fresh folder on JTAG.
Fresh XDK connect to make this JTAG as default JTAG. (btw. it is the only one)
(Please make IP-adress editable, so you can change IP for your XBOX easier.
Because i have more than one JTAG but now just one is on.)
Redownloading latest version of your tool. Install your files at XBOX;
these 2 *.dll are not for the XBOX and stay at programs directory, right?
Checked dashlaunch lauch.ini in my root.
reedit it - just to be sure. Both plugins (xbdm.xex and JTAGRPC.xex) should load.
(for xbdm.xex the proof is that i can make hardcopys!)

Nothing changed:
- SDK connects an makes wonderful screenshots from Dashboard or MW2 itself - proof ok.
- How can i proof, that JTAGRPC.xex is loaded correctly?
- When i start MW2 i see your green swirling Name and everything seems ok.
- But at PC i always get this ****ing error "Exception from HRESULT: 0x82DA0000" from your tool.
Continue does not help.

Can we have a closer chat or PM to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Session

Session

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could not connect to DLL.
And I have all the plugins as some parts work :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register