What's new

Tools [Release] XOps RPC Tool | Multiplayer + Zombies | TU11 | Current Update: v2.2.0.1

xChillest

xChillest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XOps Tool for Black Ops TU11.

Multiplayer Features:
client mods
stat editor
public cheater/off host mods
gamertag changer
force host
blacklist
lobby mods

Zombies Features:
binds
client specific mods
give weapon
lobby mods

Current Version: v2.2.1.0
Virus scan below

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6823ihbp6k8ca1b/XOps Release.rar

c3716bfcc7bec06e823b3d0fdf663337.png

Leave feedback, tell me what you'd like to see or what needs to be fixed. If you'd like to see a tool for another game, let me know.

Last edited:
ihatecompvir

ihatecompvir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XOps shizz
Looking good, however you could improve the design and change the "Toggle x" options into a checkbox. You could improve this even further by getting the status of what it is (is god mode on/off?) and setting it accordingly. That way you could have it give a little bit of feedback (you can know which clients currently have god mode and sh*t) as well as being cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing. You wouldn't even have to change the UI layout, as the checkbox and it's label could fit in the same space as the buttons.

That's just my opinion, you don't have to implement this change if you don't agree with me.

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty good ... Not many Tools for this game ... Going to test it later tonight when I get home ...

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I like this. I'm going to try it out later and I'll leave feedback. It looks really good so far.

xChillest

xChillest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hehe.

384cdbe2c43eea5d5df7943c6b9f0553.png

031f7c105ca9e8c4d42e86941371f522.png

9531a581bfe9c3f794532fcf28405213.png

9def8a56d5e0a4eb7035.png

Congrats, you know how to use a reflector. Do you want a cookie? I don't care that you want the source, I would've posted it lol. It doesn't take a genius to drop an exe in dotPeek...

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
9def8a56d5e0a4eb7035.png

Congrats, you know how to use a reflector. Do you want a cookie? I don't care that you want the source, I would've posted it lol. It doesn't take a genius to drop an exe in dotPeek...
I wouldn't say that I wanted the source, and I know I'm nota genius in anyway for getting that, it wasn't protected even a little bit. It was for fun and security research.

xChillest

xChillest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't say that I wanted the source, and I know I'm nota genius in anyway for getting that, it wasn't protected even a little bit. It was for fun and security research.

"fun" and "security research"

If opening a program in a reflector is your idea of fun I suggest you get a hobby. Why would you want to try and do "security research" on a tool that I didn't add any security into at all, then try to boast about it? Just sayin, it's leechy.

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
"fun" and "security research"

If opening a program in a reflector is your idea of fun I suggest you get a hobby. Why would you want to try and do "security research" on a tool that I didn't add any security into at all, then try to boast about it? Just sayin, it's leechy.
Eh, just like f*cking with kids bro. No hard feels.

xChillest

xChillest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update 2.0.0.0 released!
Pictures added in the original post, and virus scan for new version is also added. Update notes in the tool.
To update just open the program, it'll prompt you with the update.

P

Ptdz Vesh

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody post a tutorial off how to install/add this to bo1, please. Im willing to pay if i could get some help

Venmar

Venmar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks like a very good program, I am going to test it this afternoon! Hope it works!

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is quite a nice tool, I've used it a couple of times on both released version.
One thing I noticed, (however I can't remember if this happened before you released v2) that with the default "Legit Stats" option in the recovery section, the prestige emblem doesn't actually change.
Keep it up :smile:

Can anybody post a tutorial off how to install/add this to bo1, please. Im willing to pay if i could get some help
You will need a modded console like a JTAG or RGH to use this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register