• Thread starter unknown v2
  • Start date
  • Views 13,906
E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK it is still great but if you at some point would add in the leader traits it would be perfect.

N

NickVinoskey

I made a gametype, but I don't know how to get it to my 360. Sorry, I'm new to all this.:confused:cared: Would someone PM me how?

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you need a way to transfer the files to and from your hard drive. Their are three products out right now that will do the trick, two you need to buy or one that is free from Microsoft. The free one's called a data transfer kit and is only available from Microsoft. Just call them up on their retail number and tell a rep the you got a new 120 GB hard drive as a gift and you need a transfer cable. Give the person all the data they need and the should ship you a free transfer kit. If not then keep calling tell you get a rep that will. Hope that helps:thumbup:

Y

yer daddy

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try to download it ,it ask me is i want to open with *** or save and when i try to open it it doesnt wrk and same when i save it??please help me

S

squeaker2

Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason I cant run Variant. It comes up with an unexpected error and needs to close. Any ideas??

S

squeaker2

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the fast response. What I am trying to do is mod carbine start on MLG Settings. I figure if I get really good with the Carbine, my BR will get 10x better, as with the BR you have more time to line up a shot. After I extract the files to my desktop through Xplorer360, how do I load them with Variant? Are they ready to load or do I have to do something special with them? They are already set to MLG Settings, cant I just mod the starting weapon to Carbine, rehash, resign, and upload?

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just click File/open

and yes, just change the weapon and resign, make sure your using a working resigner

Unavailable

I Run Xbl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks professional ill try it later make a v2 to add icons from the controller into like decription or name..:cool:

Y

Yerginator1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get a Trojan everytime. I know you said it's safe, but I cant open it. I ignore the Trojan and try to open it and I get a message saying something like "Unable to open... you may not have the required permission to open.." I have AVG

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Avast blocked the download because of malware...?

Nvm. Tried the download again and it worked. ...weird...

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the bump.

Whenever i try to run it it says "Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application." I have the latest .NET Framework, and i'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32Bit. Please help me.

The Mythic

The Mythic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register