Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Online for Life with #XboxLiveServer
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked back on this thread and noticed you added more stuff. Great work! :thumbsup:

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
v1.3 Up-Grade Coming Soon

v1.3: New Layout
v1.3: Added God Mode Classes
v1.3: Fixed More Minor Things
v1.3: Added Spoof Gold (Not Sure If it Works)
v1.3: Added Force Host

v1.3: Added A Switch Next to Credits

33lgro5.png
Why is my name on here? I didnt do anything for you I think?

SeaWorld

SeaWorld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess "unique" doesn't come to mind in the modding scene anymore...

C

Conissweet

Swag Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey if you are on someone else's account can you select the god mode class and will it give it to them and stick so I can do recoveries

SeaWorld

SeaWorld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey if you are on someone else's account can you select the god mode class and will it give it to them and stick so I can do recoveries
That's usually what god mode classes are for. You need to go to an online match and kill someone just like you would for stats.

C

CinnamonTr0lls

<3 Emma Stone Ɛ>
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, its such a true statement and kids like you who applaud at this kind of work. Tools like this make the scene look as if all we do is make a new theme to old tools. I guarantee that there is more than 15 of these tools released with more than what he has. He also obviously has no clue what hes doing if you look at the error he had. Asking for help..... Just, if you wanna learn, do it in the comfort of your own skid forum.
I have no idea why you're calling me a "kid". You have no idea how old or mature I am. If you came here to complaining then just leave. Don't be rude, sure its not the best tool but it's a tool. Now, please, stop complaining and just enjoy the site.

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
SeaWorld SeaWorld This is his first tool. Of course he is going to ask for help. Tool maybe crappy on the first release but it gets better over time. You downing his first ever tool that he has ever made with a few help from member is plain out dumb. How about making one yourself?

SeaWorld

SeaWorld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SeaWorld SeaWorld This is his first tool. Of course he is going to ask for help. Tool maybe crappy on the first release but it gets better over time. You downing his first ever tool that he has ever made with a few help from member is plain out dumb. How about making one yourself?
I didn't download it. And like i said previously before the moderator removed all my posts, I make my own. The whole reason I posted on here was because I was bored. Then all you kids jump on my like I just said ****** to terry crews.

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't download it. And like i said previously before the moderator removed all my posts, I make my own. The whole reason I posted on here was because I was bored. Then all you kids jump on my like I just said ****** to terry crews.

I never said you did downloaded the tool. Its on the first page. Posting cuz your bored? Out of the other posting on here that you can down for no reason. You down this person's post of his first tool he is making? Thats really dumb. You make your own too you say? Where are they? Dont look like you release any. Since I cant find them on your profile posting.

Like I said before. His tool might be crappy or some mods might not work so he will ask for help from someone or ask around so he can understand and make his tool work. Dont like the post. Then dont reply to it unless your going to help.

SeaWorld

SeaWorld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never said you did downloaded the tool. Its on the first page. Posting cuz your bored? Out of the other posting on here that you can down for no reason. You down this person's post of his first tool he is making? Thats really dumb. You make your own too you say? Where are they? Dont look like you release any. Since I cant find them on your profile posting.

Like I said before. His tool might be crappy or some mods might not work so he will ask for help from someone or ask around so he can understand and make his tool work. Dont like the post. Then dont reply to it unless your going to help.
I gave him INPUT! Which is what this community needs. Then you guys are going to b**** at me for posting my input on a tool which I think is a shotty tool. I don't release anything on here, if you release tools like that then you have to be needing attention. I don't need attention unlike half of you people.

Top Bottom
Login
Register