What's new

[Release & Source]Designs Tool - Modern Warfare 2

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone host an infection mod menu lobby for me in cod 4 or mw2? Gt-untaymed
Are you being serious!? This is not the place to ask.

S

spoty

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i need some help
i have all my plugins used for get online on jtag but how can i use the tool with the online plugins at same time?

BossJR

BossJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
question, when i hit force host my jtag just shuts off no matter if im in game or not do u know why this is happening?

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i need some help
i have all my plugins used for get online on jtag but how can i use the tool with the online plugins at same time?
Just add another plugin called XRPC.xex and it should work fine.
E.g
plugin1: hdd://XBLStealth.xex
plugin2: hdd://XRPC.xex 
question, when i hit force host my jtag just shuts off no matter if im in game or not do u know why this is happening?
It should work fine. You just have to be host of a game. (private match is the place i always turn it on.)

S

spoty

Reaction score
Sin$
Just add another plugin called XRPC.xex and it should work fine.
E.g
plugin1: hdd://XBLStealth.xex
plugin2: hdd://XRPC.xex 

It should work fine. You just have to be host of a game. (private match is the place i always turn it on.)
i have
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\RPC.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\XRPC.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex
plugin5 = Hdd:\LiveLogon.xex

so it will work?

Upgrade Windows

Upgrade Windows

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i have
plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\RPC.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\XRPC.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex
plugin5 = Hdd:\LiveLogon.xex

so it will work?
It should work fine with them. Yes.

bam420

bam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thannk You for having force host in a tool i think it is the only one... great-ness

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
This is quite neat, maybe add an a Bots option? Such as a box where you type in how many bots you want to join the game.

S

StenchOfDeth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice tool! Force host doesn't work but that's ok, I have my own way to get host every time. Also, refresh client list only works once. Further refreshes don't update the list (would like to see this fixed). Can't teleport people out of the map either. The rest of the functions work very nicely. I had a blast using this last weekend, thank you!

S

StenchOfDeth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I continue to enjoy using this tool. I especially like the Give All Perks option. Incredible and unmatched firing power once this is enabled! Please release your latest version that has fixes for the Teleport and Refresh Client list functions!

Glitch Fire

Glitch Fire

Premium Member ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Sin$
WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories. The reputation-based system uses Symantec’s tens of millions of end users connected to cloud-based intelligence to compute a reputation score for an application, and in the process identify malicious software in an entirely new way beyond traditional signatures and behavior-based detection techniques.

Top Bottom
Login
Register