What's new

Game Mods RELEASE: Project Insanity v1.1 [FORZA 4 MODS]

Yukina

Yukina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Auctually Most Of Those Are From Impossible Because I Requested That EG On His Channel Before he Went ******.

Yeah but still :tongue:

Last edited:
titogunz

titogunz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Stuff! Been using disc for a while. Question. How do I use the roll cage for maximum grip? I am on a flashed console.. Thanks in advance....

Frozenalv2

Frozenalv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Stuff! Been using disc for a while. Question. How do I use the roll cage for maximum grip? I am on a flashed console.. Thanks in advance....
In this mod, I think as far as I can remember, I didn't use any roll cage grip mods. If you want me to include some in v1.4, il give it a look :smile:

xLGSx NiiTr0GeN

xLGSx NiiTr0GeN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay thx bro if u have a like to the tutorial send it my way

joelrocks987

joelrocks987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Frozenalv2

Frozenalv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say follow the tutorial as far as it explains. Make sure you do as it says and let us know the results mate. Cheers 
Went what? Anyone else thinks he could be helping out with his knowledge?
whos with whos knowledge?

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say follow the tutorial as far as it explains. Make sure you do as it says and let us know the results mate. Cheers 
Impossible Went Sh*t And Decided To Start Selling It When The Mods Should Be Free To Everyone.

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

"his" mods aren't anything special though.. everything he did was db related which anyone with half a brain can do it.

Frozenalv2

Frozenalv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"his" mods aren't anything special though.. everything he did was db related which anyone with half a brain can do it.
agreed. I hope to include some more stuff in future, but tbh he's right. I just added some small tweaks that I thought should be available by default.

Frozenalv2

Frozenalv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking about making another update to this soon, going up to 1.5 because i've already added stuff for "1.4", if it ever existed. Any mod suggestions before I start adding things?

joelrocks987

joelrocks987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know, I managed to get what I wanted eventually but Impossible is selling other peoples work, including yours I believe and isn't doing anything to help anyone yet makes money from others work.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking about making another update to this soon, going up to 1.5 because i've already added stuff for "1.4", if it ever existed. Any mod suggestions before I start adding things?

Possibly Add Some ISO Capable Body Swaps Into The New Pack Or A Separate One?

Top Bottom
Login
Register