What's new

Discussion [Release] NEW!! Black Ops Modded Zombies GPD

Mike 7s

Mike 7s

# Mike #
Grammar Nazi Services Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Been using these recently and I must say that I am very impressed. Thanks for posting these :biggrin:

virus874

virus874

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys have some problem with te id... i cant change it... need help also have try to change with modio but it seem like locked or something..

Hellshock

Hellshock

RGH Trinity Dual Nand x360 pro v6
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys have some problem with te id... i cant change it... need help also have try to change with modio but it seem like locked or something..

What ip??
From the modded account?

Hellshock

Hellshock

RGH Trinity Dual Nand x360 pro v6
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont have to change the id from the offline profile, just leave it how it is!
Just change de id`s from the savegame to yours! (the profile you are yousing for the gamesave)

virus874

virus874

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
swiss i have both pegi and usk and wen i press resume game thei loeds a time then show tha the save is not compatible with my version..

CLANNADv1

CLANNADv1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok sorry i have not been active my xboxs all got banned and my accounts got banned and i am still working on new gpd

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok sorry i have not been active my xboxs all got banned and my accounts got banned and i am still working on new gpd
treyarch is checking for these again...numerous people have been banned including myself, be carefull bud

CLANNADv1

CLANNADv1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
treyarch is checking for these again...numerous people have been banned including myself, be carefull bud
Yea its not just Treyarch, Xbox is banning People for all different Reasons one of my accounts got banned for Glitching i was like WTF

CLANNADv1

CLANNADv1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok are these still working for people because microsoft is done with their big ban wave until the next one

dams3113

dams3113

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works very well online:

if you want the french version of send me a message:

thank you!:tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register