• Start date
  • Views 52,160
iRanbirHD

iRanbirHD

Gaming PC?!
Programmer Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol at one post.Iranhd must have sent you.

1.There is nothing wrong with the contracts or do you need to know where that info is at on the save file so you can say I stole your work?

2.Ty for using tool.

3.Stop trolling.All troll will be reported.

4.Get your rev tool working then talk to me.

H8trs gonna h8....Ty for the laugh.You just going to make your self look like a fool bro.

i lol'd this. Who is that kid anyway? I don't even know him -.-
Thinks your smart.

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me!!!!

what wrong? Explain?

If you have nothing wrong you will be reported.I don't understand How you have 3 post and your first one was directed towards me and it was a troll post and the rest of your post are in the this thread.

People have gotten this working and I know it works.Hope your not just trolling.

X

xx Leech Mods

Reaction score
Sin$
When I save. The error pops up. It's said MyPlayer cannot be saved.
Blah and Blah. Can you help?!

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I added NBA Legends CF/Audio Id's to the first post

Change log: 1/7/2012

Fixed issue with player position.

L

Lawl 23

Reaction score
Sin$
The offsets are completely static you fool, oh wait, i forgot, you don't know what static means. Static means that they stay in one spot, the creators of NBA are a bunch of idiots when it comes to save structure, anyone who truely examins their work understands that. All of the offsets are the same, i know that, because i gave you the offsets, silly little duckling. Now please, all i wanted to do was get the word of you taking our offsets out there, what goes around comes around.

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The offsets are completely static you fool, oh wait, i forgot, you don't know what static means. Static means that they stay in one spot, the creators of NBA are a bunch of idiots when it comes to save structure, anyone who truely examins their work understands that. All of the offsets are the same, i know that, because i gave you the offsets, silly little duckling. Now please, all i wanted to do was get the word of you taking our offsets out there, what goes around comes around.

First, I don't even know you.So I'm not going to waste must time with you.(Your first post and its directed towards me ...TY)The offsets are not static.This is a fact your arguing facts with me which is silly. That is why you guys cant help people is because the offsets change.Why do you guys have a fetish with me.All the time you spend hating could be used learning how to code.

Thanks for your support and directing your first post towards me :thumbup1: Try my tool its free and work with day 1 release roster- 2k update 1.04 both custom and default roster.Don't forget to keep checking this thread as it will be updated with CF/Audio ID's.

I don't mind helping anyone peeps or haters.Either way your supporting the cause which is to make this game great.

B

bigtee34

Reaction score
Sin$
hey chrome, used your tool every worked fine but for some reason now my stats are not gettin recorded.

Mack Da Martian

Mack Da Martian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey chrome, used your tool every worked fine but for some reason now my stats are not gettin recorded.
If u cyberfaced ur player before the last update this happen if u do it after new update ur stats r recorded

twistedshellz

twistedshellz

Reaction score
Sin$
i need help :frown:

Help with what?

The height is not taking effect when I change it. My player is 6'4 i changed it to 6'10 but wont change? Any reason why this could be happening?

Metsstink2

Metsstink2

Reaction score
Sin$
i can open the tool or whatever then when im about to open my my player it says Error Loading File . then says NBA2k12 SE has stopped working .. please help

Reynolds

ProdigyModzz

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
never works for me so i just did it with hex editior

Reynolds

ProdigyModzz

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
make sur you have the right .netframework make sure you have package.io in the folder and make sure you post a error message so I can better help you.
Thanks for the offer but i just modded it with hex and did the rest legit... "legit"

I

i do modz

Reaction score
Sin$
every time i try to open my saved file in the tool it says error loading file and then it says the tool has stoppped working can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked fine on my computer but, my firends its not repsonding and not opening :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register