What's new

Release | MW2 TU8 - Offhost Aimbot + ESP (Fixed Sound)

Best Offhost Aimbot for MW2? ;)

• f*** YES!

• HELL NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
xTwinkyModz

xTwinkyModz

C++, C# Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this Ari's Work/Source? But anyways i would also take a look :wink:

Yes it is. He quitted Modding nearly 9 Month Ago.. Hes not active anymore. I got the Permission to do whatever I want with this source.
And btw MW2 is Dead af.. Maybe we will have some good Offhost Aimbots in BO3, BO2 or somewhere else if I release this...

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it is. He quitted Modding nearly 9 Month Ago.. Hes not active anymore. I got the Permission to do whatever I want with this source.
And btw MW2 is Dead af.. Maybe we will have some good Offhost Aimbots in BO3, BO2 or somewhere else if I release this...
ohhh okay, and i think there's already an offhost aimbot for bo3 from ninja!?

A

Alien101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works insanely good with machine guns but not soo good for the intervention either way this is so ****ing fun 2 use

C

CPez

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, know im a bit late to the party :tongue: but is there anyway to change the .ini file to remove the wallhack/big boxes outlining the players? ive changed it to esp=false yet it didnt do anything?

xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, know im a bit late to the party :tongue: but is there anyway to change the .ini file to remove the wallhack/big boxes outlining the players? ive changed it to esp=false yet it didnt do anything?
The XeCheats source was leaked, which is essentially the same thing but with more options. Do some poking around and you can remove them :smile:

C

CPez

Reaction score
Sin$
The XeCheats source was leaked, which is essentially the same thing but with more options. Do some poking around and you can remove them :smile:
Thanks, i checked out XeCheats but i dont think it works with my current stealth plugins. I only got my RGH afew days ago and am still trying to get my head around it. the plugin im currently using is called Xtreme XBLS and ive got lifetime on it so im not sure how to get xe cheats to work. Would i maybe have to put it as my first plugin or remove the Xtreme XBLS all together?

Last edited:
xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, i checked out XeCheats but i dont think it works with my current stealth plugins. I only got my RGH afew days ago and am still trying to get my head around it. the plugin im currently using is called Xtreme XBLS and ive got lifetime on it so im not sure how to get xe cheats to work. Would i maybe have to put it as my first plugin or remove the Xtreme XBLS all together?
Check your PMs.

W

Waffle Text

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should release it because I think everything should be open source in the first place. Sure, some people will copy, paste and change slight sections of code to call it their own without learning a thing, but others will use it to learn. It's quite possible someone will copy and paste the aimbot into a menu base that they coded from scratch. Maybe the menu base they coded has problems, but because they now have an aimbot in their menu, they more more apt to solve these problems, thus, learning how to debug.

xTwinkyModz

xTwinkyModz

C++, C# Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
Well.. If you guys REALLY Want the Source tell me.. If I see some people want it I Release it..

K

Kxngtee00

Reaction score
Sin$
Question u have to have an rgh or Jtag to use this don't you? 
Question u have to have an rgh or Jtag to use this don't you?

C

codgod456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This mod works pretty well but the aimbot will occasionally target people who are already dead, for example in search and destroy. Is there any other aimbot that works better than this one? Or a way to improve this one. Let me know, thanks guys!

xTwinkyModz

xTwinkyModz

C++, C# Coder
Reaction score
Sin$
I quitted modding over 1 year ago.. I was able to fix it but never released it.. Im sorry :frown:

Cyber Spliot

Cyber Spliot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This mod works pretty well but the aimbot will occasionally target people who are already dead, for example in search and destroy. Is there any other aimbot that works better than this one? Or a way to improve this one. Let me know, thanks guys!
Ninja's offhost

Top Bottom
Login
Register