What's new

Mod Menu [Release] ImGay Menu (TU17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MLGx360xSNIIP3R

Reaction score
Sin$
Really confused this is the first tool/mod I'm downloading i put it on a usb and into my xbox but all that came up on the usb was something thats in system items not sure what to do

xChillest

xChillest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't need to reverse much to update it, hardly anything changed in TU17..
Considering one would think you can reverse and update a plugin, you'd know if it hooks VM_Execute based on if you had to update the hook.
But again, that's none of my business.

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering one would think you can reverse and update a plugin, you'd know if it hooks VM_Execute based on if you had to update the hook.
But again, that's none of my business.
Either the offset didn't change or it wasn't used in the menu, because I didn't have to do anything with that function.

A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Either the offset didn't change or it wasn't used in the menu, because I didn't have to do anything with that function.

If you reversed it, you would know if the image uses it or not. The fact you can't answer it, proves you didn't reverse anything. Editing address's inside the image isn't reversing, you can find them with a simple sig scan.

RogueNation

RogueNation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well I can't get the mod menu to work. I can get it to work the first time in private match but when I go into lobby it doesn't work. I still can force host and change GT but no mod menu. So what am I not doing? Or what am I doing wrong?

A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well I can't get the mod menu to work. I can get it to work the first time in private match but when I go into lobby it doesn't work. I still can force host and change GT but no mod menu. So what am I not doing? Or what am I doing wrong?

You need to be host, force host doesn't mean you're always host, it increases the possibility of you being host.

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to be host, force host doesn't mean you're always host, it increases the possibility of you being host.
Well, that depends on how you force host. If you stop it from allowing others to join you and then let the game start with only 1 client, then you will be host and others will join in to the lobby shortly after.
Ok so is there any special buttons I need to push once I'm host to get the menu to drop down? Because pushing left on d-pad does nothing.
Do you have the menu set as a plugin, and did you select the menu when the game started? You should see a message box when you first load up ghosts.

A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that depends on how you force host. If you stop it from allowing others to join you and then let the game start with only 1 client, then you will be host and others will join in to the lobby shortly after.

No, that is the logic of force host. It increases the probability of you being host, it doesn't mean 100% of the time you will be host - no matter how you go about it. That, and host privileges isn't generated from who was here first, it's by who is the strongest. You could be sitting in pregame for ages (main reason for that is ****** connection) then someone else joins, and before you know it its packed - and you're not host.

RogueNation

RogueNation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the menu set as a plugin, and did you select the menu when the game started? You should see a message box when you first load up ghosts.
My pluggins:
Stealth.xex
Xbdm
ImGay.xex
When ghosts loads menu pops up I select all clients, I can force host and change my gt but no mod menu

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No, that is the logic of force host. It increases the probability of you being host, it doesn't mean 100% of the time you will be host - no matter how you go about it. That, and host privileges isn't generated from who was here first, it's by who is the strongest. You could be sitting in pregame for ages (main reason for that is ****** connection) then someone else joins, and before you know it its packed - and you're not host.
If you force start the game with just you in the lobby, you will always be host, because you've stopped the game from for other players in matchmaking. At that point, you pretty much own that lobby.

L

Lamb Chops

Unverified Hoster|Genuine Lamb
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the menu installed, but nothing comes on. I even got the message asking which one I wanted to load up. I pressed all-client, and nothing came up ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register