[Release] Ghosts Essentials Tool (TU17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an great tool works great just having a little trouble with xp lobby lol (xp works just people can't join if I invite or if I am join-able)

I think it works better in free for all. If you can't see your name on the scoreboard then people will probably have a hard time joining

Awh

Awh

I CHEAT 2 HEAR U CRY! :D
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it works better in free for all. If you can't see your name on the scoreboard then people will probably have a hard time joining

oh really didn't know that thanks for feed back man

Const

Const

Übermensch
Reaction score
Sin$
iN1NJA iN1NJA I don't normally complement tools based on UI, but if this supports selecting multiple clients at once you get a well done from me.

Captain modz

Captain modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Search for a match, and press force host soon after. It will load the map and you will be the only one in the game. There is a bug with some gametypes where it won't let others join and it won't show your gamertag on the scoreboard. I know free for all and extinction works fine though
Thanks man

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iN1NJA iN1NJA I don't normally complement tools based on UI, but if this supports selecting multiple clients at once you get a well done from me.

Well I didn't add that but its a great idea. I'll add it so you can control + click and select multiple people (:

Const

Const

Übermensch
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I didn't add that but its a great idea. I'll add it so you can control + click and select multiple people (:
Thank god, no one does this. Also maybe switch to something like a checkedlistbox instead so you don't have to control click and had a option to the context menu to uncheck or check all so you don't have to do it by hand.

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank god, no one does this. Also maybe switch to something like a checkedlistbox instead so you don't have to control click and had a option to the context menu to uncheck or check all so you don't have to do it by hand.

Well I checked out the the multiple selection property on the listbox and I don't like the way it handles it. It wouldn't work with the way i've designed the tool. I could probably use owner draw and make it work but i'll have to check it out some more. :tongue:

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Added a JRPC version with all client stats.

Last edited:
Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing neat I see in particular is the ability to send sound, :wink:

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Perfect for the basics bro!

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I updated the all client stats to work properly. Found some time to fix it up. Also changed the color scheme cause why not

Utopia

Utopia

Dig Bick
Reaction score
Sin$
for some reason its freezing the **** out of my console

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you fix the download link please?

J

John Polk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can someone messages me I HAVE VERY important questions I could need help with KIK opps7 Skype nwakool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register