What's new

[RELEASE] Distortion v1.2 - RTM Tool (Walking AC130, Force Host + Much More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Works force host only for free for all?
Sorry I missed your comment I do try and reply to everyone. Force host works in team deathmatch and free for all. Read the must read text doc and it explains everything.

Hope you have fun and enjoy.

IM x MoDzz

IM x MoDzz

ZeppelinRPC Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Over 650 downloads and nearly 1000 video views thank you guys and gals.

If you get any issues comments them here or pm me.

Dave Scott

Dave Scott

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
links down, any chance of a reupload somewhere? was looking forward to using this

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
New link up everyone sorry about that.
5d944ad7a002d60574dbac031a3156ba.png

Endless Bucketts

Endless Bucketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here it is after 2 weeks of working on this beauty it is finally being released sorry about the wait but trust me it will be worth it when you see what this tool has.

This tool has one bug as far as I aware which is the "Speed" which works when it wants to. Everything else works and is stable. The give weapon part will always give you the selected weapon with FMJ except the Gold Desert Eagle and Default Weapon.

Everything you need to know on how to fix any problems or errors is in the note pad in the win rar. So enjoy this release as this will be the last time I will work on Mw2.

For force host to work you need your nat type to be open. Also read the must read.

Download: Click Here

Virus Scan: Click Here

Thank you for all your support and feedback from epsilon mega v1
peace out till the next release :wink:

your download ink is down

W

Wo2dy

Reaction score
Sin$
Here it is after 2 weeks of working on this beauty it is finally being released sorry about the wait but trust me it will be worth it when you see what this tool has.

This tool has one bug as far as I aware which is the "Speed" which works when it wants to. Everything else works and is stable. The give weapon part will always give you the selected weapon with FMJ except the Gold Desert Eagle and Default Weapon.

Everything you need to know on how to fix any problems or errors is in the note pad in the win rar. So enjoy this release as this will be the last time I will work on Mw2.

For force host to work you need your nat type to be open. Also read the must read.

Download: Click Here

Virus Scan: Click Here

Thank you for all your support and feedback from epsilon mega v1
peace out till the next release :wink:

Link dead, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register