UniqueModding

Reaction score
Sin$
Good Work Const!

G

giveface

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone please help me with a rough tutorial on how to set this tool up so i can mod someones account

Official Se7ensins

Official Se7ensins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone please help me with a rough tutorial on how to set this tool up so i can mod someones account

This is not a recovery tool. And stated in the beginning of the thread, any commercial use of this program, and the project is stopped.

TroostMe

TroostMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update:2.10.3 - Added binds and a file browser.

If someone known how to use ListView or TreeView I would love you, having issues thinking of a system were you open a node and it loads the sub nodes/items. To make it so it does not just load all the files on your device once. Xeren911

Also the null stream error was due to JRPC not loading correctly, use the one in the rar to fix that. James assumed the xbox would compensate for a bad base a address but I guess it doesn't.

Custom controls for binds will be added after I fix issues with it. Current controls are.
2a9da9e4d6b13726a49ba03222856b3b.png

3cc7ab9963174696814a4832d7a35b82.png
Are you just having trouble on how to call them into the tree correctly? Recursion, if you need help let me know I code in java but I can probably do it.

Thomasator

Thomasator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I hit 'Download' it takes me to a page where it says nothing but: reach limit
Is this supposed to happen, is the download down? Help please

Thundergun

Thundergun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it doesn't let us download it all it does is bring you to a page that says 'reached limit' or something stupid like that.

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every one this is for TU15! Bo2 is now on TU18! there is no point in downloading this unless u are going to be using it in single player!

Top Bottom
Login
Register