What's new

[RELEASE] DeliriousKVs MW2 Tool

Delusional Mods

Delusional Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
crashes me 9/10
Really what crashes you? I have used this tool my self a lot before even posting it here on 7s. I think the only thing wrong with it is the infections and that was it.

Delusional Mods

Delusional Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
infections crash
Figured I never even used them no one ever wanted infections when they joined me and I never tried them on my self. Those were last minute add on's sorry bud everything else should work fine though.

Saltymuch

Saltymuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured I never even used them no one ever wanted infections when they joined me and I never tried them on my self. Those were last minute add on's sorry bud everything else should work fine though.
No biggie:tongue: Only infection I use is force host as JRPC crashes my rgh:frown:

Delusional Mods

Delusional Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No biggie:tongue: Only infection I use is force host as JRPC crashes my rgh:frown:
You have to be spawned in and in game for the that to work so go into a private match spawn in and then click force host. Also you most have xbox live gold to find online players.

D

dnp19

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I open this file on a Mac? I downloaded WinZip but it won't allow me to open it because I am on a mac.

X

xx7899thebestxx

Reaction score
Sin$
how does one install? sorry brand new to the modding community

Top Bottom
Login
Register